Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I appreciate the reply, thank you, because it reinforces the difficulty of the current situation.

Using the Josh Addo-Carr example, is it the case that either Latu or Samuela are asking for a release OR have they been allowed to seek offers from other clubs?

I'm inclined to agree with your example of Karl Oloapu, in so far as the Club seeking some form of compensation should either or both players seek a release, to-date, that hasn't been discussed but it is known that the Club will seek some form of compensation should they (the player/s) seek an immediate release.

I, like you, am disappointed at certain aspects of our Club.
Curious your thoughts...
In regards to have they asked for a release or been allowed to seek offers.
What do you think led to this situation?
Did the manager/people choose to ask for more money for the situation to come to this point,or something else?
Is it about money?
Has Scott Fulton as the Tigers recruiter gotten into the Fainu families ear and encouraged/instigated this?

Last edited:
Just sharing the endorphin hits around mate, I thought others might enjoy your early Steve Matai takes. Also a little reminder for others to take your vents criticising young players with a grain of salt.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. An opinions just that - an opinion. Trying to devalue or diminish someone's opinion through ridicule is on you (and is a sign of character) though.

If that makes you feel like a bigger man for 5 minutes, good for you mate. You do what makes you happy. You researched the players I've backed yet?

Or doesn't fit your agenda?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. An opinions just that - an opinion. Trying to devalue or diminish someone's opinion through ridicule is on you (and is a sign of character) though.

If that makes you feel like a bigger man for 5 minutes, good for you mate. You do what makes you happy. You researched the players I've backed yet?

Or doesn't fit your agenda?

Try not to take it too seriously mate, have a laugh, go outside and touch some grass.

Well, a self confessed expert. I'm sure we'll all come to your esteemed self to get the low down going forward. I admit I get a few wrong, but I'm probably not a big enough wanker to say I'm an expert like that.

You should call the club and let them know who to keep and release mate. We'll be premiership certainties in a manner of weeks !
You're wrong there....
You definitely are a big enough Wanker - just have no idea

You're wrong there....
You definitely are a big enough Wanker - just have no idea
That one hit home mate?

I see you're now giving coaching and fitness advice instructions to Schuster, hahaha.

Also, guess it takes one to know one huh?

You probably also saw many posters calling Lyon a “fat, over rated piece of ****” while reading those as well
Remember what many were saying about BK (Kennedy, not Kite) at the time? Haha.

I remember reading those Lyon posts. He was and always will be my favourite ever Sea Eagle !

That, and the absolute crap I copped for always defending Dylan Walker (as one example). Volley must have missed those posts when he was researching and having a dig..

That one hit home mate?

I see you're now giving coaching and fitness advice instructions to Schuster, hahaha.

Also, guess it takes one to know one huh?
Very Classy, start putting crap on the players now - showing your character

The last.comment is a simple No - I don't want to know you

Remember what many were saying about BK (Kennedy, not Kite) at the time? Haha.

I remember reading those Lyon posts. He was and always will be my favourite ever Sea Eagle !

That, and the absolute crap I copped for always defending Dylan Walker (as one example). Volley must have missed those posts when he was researching and having a dig..
Lol yep Kite couldn’t catch the ball, and was an absolute dud. Personally i thought BK was a woeful signing at his age and injury history. Probably the hardest I’ve gone for a player is Orford, said we would never win the comp with a cat like him in the 7 jersey after a woeful performance one day

We both had a blinder saying how good the David Vaealiki signing was

Very Classy, start putting crap on the players now - showing your character

The last.comment is a simple No - I don't want to know you

I absolutely will talk about and share my opinions on the form of the team here. Just like the million threads you start about players fitness, coaching standards and your inside knowledge about the ethics of our players.

You may want to scroll your own posts for some of things you've said about certain players, Mr hypocrisy.

Also, the feelings mutual.

Lol yep Kite couldn’t catch the ball, and was an absolute dud. Personally i thought BK was a woeful signing at his age and injury history. Probably the hardest I’ve gone for a player is Orford, said we would never win the comp with a cat like him in the 7 jersey after a woeful performance one day

We both had a blinder saying how good the David Vaealiki signing was
Haha, I thought Vaealiki was going to be SO good. I was that bloody excited, but to be fair, he was amazing at Parra, and played Origin there.

What was that utility player we had a few years ago? A bit like Lawton. We used to play him at Hooker and centre. EVERYONE hated him, and I loved him.

Aaah well, @maxta and @Volley are right haha. I do have no idea when it comes to players. But that's the fun of it.

Gift was another many got wrong between juniors and when he was in the senior team.

There is accepting an impasse created either by the players or the club. I can be pragmatic about that. But when you compound the shortsightedness by spending the Freed up funds in a player like tommy Talau, well it’s just doubling down on stupid and not how a good club with good operates, goes about their business.

We lost fletcher myers too this weekend didn’t we?

I absolutely will talk about and share my opinions on the form of the team here. Just like the million threads you start about players fitness, coaching standards and your inside knowledge about the ethics of our players.

You may want to scroll your own posts for some of things you've said about certain players, Mr hypocrisy.

Also, the feelings mutual.
Yeh positive threads, unlike yours bagging the team and crying in your milk like a 2 year old.
Just go away.....seriously, your a little pest with a bad attitude

Haha, I thought Vaealiki was going to be SO good. I was that bloody excited, but to be fair, he was amazing at Parra, and played Origin there.

What was that utility player we had a few years ago? A bit like Lawton. We used to play him at Hooker and centre. EVERYONE hated him, and I loved him.

Aaah well, @maxta and @Volley are right haha. I do have no idea when it comes to players. But that's the fun of it.

Gift was another many got wrong between juniors and when he was in the senior team.
Chris Bailey maybe ?

Yeh positive threads, unlike yours bagging the team and crying in your milk like a 2 year old.
Just go away.....seriously, your a little pest with a bad attitude

Positive posts ? Hahaha. Is that what you're demanding at 2 wins in our last 8. 6 wins in our last 23 since our players refused to play.

Mate, you're a pelican.

Have a look at some of the fights you were having yesterday with a few posters. A complete pelican.

I fell like I've stepped into the off season abyss.....

Respect and value your opinions on here @maxta and @Ryan and @Volley

Don't lose sight of the big picture...we're here because we love our team and all want it to be successful again.

There is no point in back and forth that doesn't respect each other.....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8