Latu v Schu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Latu is playing well in reggies. Still young but a day will come when there is competition for the 6.

What happens?

We put all our eggs in one basket and offer Schu a big dollar contract (which he unofficially agrees to), while allowing Latu to go and sign with the Tigers. Schu turns around at the last minute and tells us he's going to the Broncos after all. We desperately offer Latu the biggest life-time contract in history to pry him from the Tigers and stay (which he originally would have done for a quarter of the price we had to give him in the end)...

Something like that...

We put all our eggs in one basket and offer Schu a big dollar contract (which he unofficially agrees to), while allowing Latu to go and sign with the Tigers. Schu turns around at the last minute and tells us he's going to the Broncos after all. We desperately offer Latu the biggest life-time contract in history to pry him from the Tigers and stay (which he originally would have done for a quarter of the price we had to give him in the end)...

Something like that...
Could our club be that stupid to do something like that?, I thought our administration is a lot smarter than that, hang on I just remembered something

Something like that...
Before I go to sleep, I tell myself that history never repeats.

For me it’s Latu. He has some real sting in his defence and works extremely hard off the ball. Has a tremendous turn of speed, digs right into the line and not afraid to take on the defence. Haven’t seen to many dumb brain snap decisions from him either. I was at the game yesterday and standing next to Latu and he has put on some size. Very solid for someone so quick.
All of these attributes I feel he has over Schu.
Yes Schuster is a freak talent, but pains me to say but just dosent have the work ethic.

Latu will be #7 and Schu at #6. Give it 2 more years. DCE gone and we save about $800K to surround them with some decent forwards.
I didn't think of Latu as a half but watched yesterday's Blacktown game and he did well, so yeah i don't think it's a case of Latu v Schu as the thread title puts it, more a Latu and Schu possible future halves combo.

However i think you're dreaming is you think we'll save 800K! Both guys are already on huge money and if they cut the mustard as NRL halves they'll probably soon be on more than we're spending now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4