Laughing and giggling after a loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
I watched the game with 4 Manly fans and we were absolutely gutted . We then watch the post game handshakes and see players laughing and giggling with the opposition - the ONLY player who was obviously pissed off was Jakey T .
It made me realise that us fans take this harder than our idols who are on 4,5,6 , 10 - 20 grand a freaking week .,. It's a job for them I now understand . I have off days at work and laugh about my attitude . I really don't care anymore - miss the 8 boys, collect your pay check and enjoy your youth . Passion is so not politically correct anyway

I watched the game with 4 Manly fans and we were absolutely gutted . We then watch the post game handshakes and see players laughing and giggling with the opposition - the ONLY player who was obviously pissed off was Jakey T .
It made me realise that us fans take this harder than our idols who are on 4,5,6 , 10 - 20 grand a freaking week .,. It's a job for them I now understand . I have off days at work and laugh about my attitude . I really don't care anymore - miss the 8 boys, collect your pay check and enjoy your youth . Passion is so not politically correct anyway

Who was it laughing and giggling with the opposition ?

I don't read too much into this. You see this after most games across the comp. The players are mates with players from other clubs and i guess are just catching up. On here we get people ranting and raving after a loss and some just cop a loss on the chin and move onto next week. We are all different.

In saying the above when i saw it at the end of the game i was annoyed as i still hadn't finished my tantrum at the result.

Pissed me off, the standards are not high enough from us, the players think that what they've done in 2017 is enough. Absolutely shattering to see Walker, Uate (two of our best energy wise) and Green laughing after that disgraceful, disgusting, performance!! Dce's attitude in that interview post-match is what we want to see across the side. Usually Walker, Uate and Green don't go down to this appalling level so I hope to never ever see it again from them, or anyone wearing the maroon and white.. EVER

Same goes for patting your team mate on the back when he makes a stupid mistake. Yell abuse at him like Ridge , Hill, Tooves etc used to do in the nineties and take some accountability.

Was there some presentation after the game?
I don't know why both Teams hung around in front of the 8k crowd for so long :think:

I think it showed the lack of passion out there today, Jake and Tom were distraught about the result and I didnt see many others behave like that. TB has much to do this week to get things on track!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8