Lawton - Never Again!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give the guy a break. First full game since doing his ACL.
he’s not a hooker, bad coaching decision
He did a good job in defence, very solid only the one missed tackle out of 43 made.

Good effort play tge game at that speed, is he nine now is debatable, there is a very good number 9 coming through and maybe he may get upgraded into the 30.
yeah great defender but he’s not a hooker

To be fair he’s played how many first grade games since doing his ACL???

I think tonight was the first.

Couple of Reggie’s

And hasn’t played with this team as it’s now set up , at all.

Your criticism is a little harsh , but I agree he’s no Harry Grant

A lot of things went against us tonight but I guess we still only lost by one point. The game was ours for the taking but DCE, Turbo, Schuster couldn't get that one big play we needed in the final 40 minutes. We did enough to beat 13. Not quite enough to beat 14 :(

I see both sides of this.

IMO Lawton did well though he isn't a hooker (at least not in big stints, just cover).

Its bad roster management that Gordie isnt in the top 30 yet and not in each weeks squad.

So I agree never again should he be starting hooker but I also thinking he acquitted himself well considering his just back from injury and was thrown in

I see both sides of this.

IMO Lawton did well though he isn't a hooker (at least not in big stints, just cover).

Its bad roster management that Gordie isnt in the top 30 yet and not in each weeks squad.

So I agree never again should he be starting hooker but I also thinking he acquitted himself well considering his just back from injury and was thrown in

Maybe Gordie will be next week when we release the 2 players to the Dragons.

A lot of things went against us tonight but I guess we still only lost by one point. The game was ours for the taking but DCE, Turbo, Schuster couldn't get that one big play we needed in the final 40 minutes. We did enough to beat 13. Not quite enough to beat 14 :(
I'd say 15. How the bunker clown can overule the ref with the first Walker try is beyond any reason. Absolutely no credible proof that ball was inside the line which it wasn't.

I'd say 15. How the bunker clown can overule the ref with the first Walker try is beyond any reason. Absolutely no credible proof that ball was inside the line which it wasn't.
Yep. I listened to the game. Only just saw the replay for that try. What a disgrace. But the forward pass against us was even worse.

I actually thought Lawton's service out of dummy half was way better than Croker's usually is. Before the game I was mainly worried about his defence in the middle - which Croker excels at - but he was also very good there. Made plenty of tackles and held the middle down well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4