League podcasts - what do you listen to?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
I'm curious what podcasts others listen to, at the moment i listen to:
Bloke in a Bar - didn't think id tolerate Denan Kemp but his interviews are pretty good plus his offsiders are Manly fans which makes it even better(check out their podcast while watching Manly v Brisbane recently).
Matty Johns podcast - between his interviews and the family chats its pretty good for a laugh.

The fifth tackle. Good for pure footy analysis and one of the hosts is on the Blacktown coaching staff. My other favourites have already been mentioned, TWIL, Hello Sport, Bloke, Matty Johns analysis episodes.
Screaming Eagles is great but they haven't posted much this year.

Very few
I like seeing interviews with old players like Wayne Pearce
Randomly will watch a few various footy shows, but no particular favourite and not often

The fifth tackle. Good for pure footy analysis and one of the hosts is on the Blacktown coaching staff. My other favourites have already been mentioned, TWIL, Hello Sport, Bloke, Matty Johns analysis episodes.
Screaming Eagles is great but they haven't posted much this year.
It's the fifth and last podcast with the sheppard brothers, and yes brock is a blacktown assistant. I also listen to full credit to the boys and screaming eagles, but yeah they didn't make may this year. The rugby league project series on the superleague war is a good listen too.

Good thread and will certainly check some of these suggestions out. With Manly out of contention and being an NFL fan I listen to a lot of NFL podcasts from here on but will certainly look at some of these.

Ella has gotten some call outs on Bloke.

Matty the Waterboy given her a shoutout a few times as Gordies biggest fan

Just the few that i occasionally watch , always like the interviews with players from by gone eras , Always will be a rich history in R L to relate to for many League followers .
Vossy generally seems to have some good snippets on The Fan .
Roy and H G and Bludging on the blindside . maybe not to everyone"s taste but usually very well done by them and in the longevity aspect , have and continue to do well

Hello Sport is a good one if you're after something not too serious.
Tom & Eddy are raging one-eyed Manly fans, and have a pretty funny take on a lot of $hit.
They talk about a lot of other sports too, but then it drifts into some random $hit at times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8