Leeds Rhinos V Manly Sea Eagles Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a crap ground they've got; it's like a sand pit. Smallest in goal area I've ever seen.

If only we could get more ball in their half, but we aren't cause of the pressure they are putting us under and all those mistakes we made especially in 1st 20

Im most worried about Toovey, he did not look comfortable up there in the coaches box. Im sure its just nerves though.

I think the Brett try shows that we can still win it. Possession is going to be key.
Foran didn't get much chance to get involved yet when he did we scored.

Very strong wind in our faces Leeds pumped BUT we will prevail here. 2nd half DCE and Foz need to kick and pressure they will falter. That Snake try shows their inside defense is sloppy.

Just seems there is no attention to detail in our performance. Almost a little under prepared. We are still well in it with 40 minutes, but I'm pretty unimpressed with the organisational play right now.

It's closer than we think, too guys.....one intercept try, when we should / could have scored.

gotta say. i think its all been pretty fair, both sides have been treted evenly. In my opinion the most committed team is ahead at half time . The scoreline is within manlys sights and a good 20 minutes could see manly run away with it. But if not Leeds are right in this.

Manly do look underdone and fair enough

for my friends on tour , i hope they get a win

I smell a biff in the second half, most likely peacock v gifty

we sucked!
not to say we still can't win, but we sucked and allowed Leeds to dictate that half...
lucky with that intercept which could have gone either way
but, WE SUCKED

HK_Eagle said:
we sucked!
not to say we still can't win, but we sucked and allowed Leeds to dictate that half...
but, WE SUCKED

Over reaction much?

runningrugby said:
What's the score?

16-6 Leeds.

I have a concern that Toovey's laid back approach might not suit this team, who honestly seemed to thrive on an "attention to detail" system.

I wonder when Oldfield might take a hit up to help the forwards out?
This is where Robbo will be missed most.

Ryan said:
HK_Eagle said:
we sucked!
but, WE SUCKED

Over reaction much?

runningrugby said:
What's the score?

16-6 Leeds.

How was that an over-reaction? We simply sucked. I love Manly but that was a poor showing in that half. We looked rusty and showed glimpses and nothing more. Some every poor errors, especially that dropped ball from the kick-off....

WAMF said:
I wonder when Oldfield might take a hit up to help the forwards out?
This is where Robbo will be missed most.

Is he even paying? I didn't even notice him in that half...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4