Leeds Rhinos V Manly Sea Eagles Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HK_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
HK_Eagle said:
we sucked!
not to say we still can't win, but we sucked and allowed Leeds to dictate that half...
lucky with that intercept which could have gone either way
but, WE SUCKED

Over reaction much?

runningrugby said:
What's the score?

16-6 Leeds.

How was that an over-reaction? We simply sucked. I love Manly but that was a poor showing in that half. We looked rusty and showed glimpses and nothing more. Some every poor errors, especially that dropped ball from the kick-off....

Put it this way mate. Brett Stewart holds onto the ball, throws a dummy, we score. David Williams makes a tackle most wingers are supposed to make, and Leeds are 6, Manly is 12.

Two simple plays have let us down, running into a gale.

I wouldn't say we "sucked". I think it's more that we look under done, and there is no attention to detail that we were used to under The Hasler regime.

...and despite my criticism, i do believe we can realistically win this, and hope we do. C'mon Manly!

HK_Eagle said:
WAMF said:
I wonder when Oldfield might take a hit up to help the forwards out?
This is where Robbo will be missed most.

Is he even paying? I didn't even notice him in that half...

Well he is playing outside Matai - who is the biggest hog in our team.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
What a crap ground they've got; it's like a sand pit. Smallest in goal area I've ever seen.

The field does look dubious , but Manly would kill for the rest of that ground. I loved the set up they had, Imagine being a member and sitting in the members club behind glass and looking left onto elland road and in summer looking right onto headingly. Amazing. all in a built up area , the brookvale residents are dead set wankers when you consider how the locals over there live with this

Was also amazed at how season ticket members got there season jersey at half price

Definitely underdone. I would prefer to win but at the end of the day the result means stuff all.

Ryan said:
HK_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
HK_Eagle said:
we sucked!
not to say we still can't win, but we sucked and allowed Leeds to dictate that half...
lucky with that intercept which could have gone either way
but, WE SUCKED

Over reaction much?

runningrugby said:
What's the score?

16-6 Leeds.

How was that an over-reaction? We simply sucked. I love Manly but that was a poor showing in that half. We looked rusty and showed glimpses and nothing more. Some every poor errors, especially that dropped ball from the kick-off....

Put it this way mate. Brett Stewart holds onto the ball, throws a dummy, we score. David Williams makes a tackle most wingers are supposed to make, and Leeds are 6, Manly is 12.

Two simple plays have let us down, running into a gale.

I wouldn't say we "sucked". I think it's more that we look under done, and there is no attention to detail that we were used to under The Hasler regime.

yep, and guess what!... that's all it takes for us to suck and lose. That's all that has meant Souths missing the finals for the last few millennium..

2nd half WCC, Manly with a lot of work to do now 10 pts down, they can do it! Go Sea Eagles!

in the stands, matty parish has got the hasselhoff look going, what do you reckon ?

Jamie lyon is the king, he just does everything right. leeds have got to this point on quick play the balls and lyon is showing Manly the way

and there is a try on a quick t rex play the ball. The ref is allowing it so may as well play the game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8