Letting go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have never liked the scum mutts (yes it goes back even further past Desgate), their supporters or that smug face frog eyed ANKLE that they call CEO GreenTURD.

I promise never to forget or forgive what that prick tried to do to our club.

Not that it will ever happen but the sooner the mutts are kicked out of the NRL the better for the game itself. This club has had infraction after infraction and yet they are only handed a $30k fine to pay to charity.

I for one am glad every time I hear there is turmoil in that joint.

Going by today's SMH all may not be rosy. Dare I say the Warriors will announce Hasler as their new coach for 2013

Rot in hell scum mutts

Now I feel better for getting that off my chest

lsz said:
Mark I am still a firm believer that we do not know what happened (i.e. board tensions, when other clubs were approached etc) and most likely will never know

There are just too many agendas at our club for the "truth" to ever come out.

You are probably right Isz, however for us fans the **** hit the fan 2 days after Grand Final and blame whomever you wish (depending on which side of the story you think is right) but for me at the centre of that was De$ Ha$ler.

Had it been just him going I still could have lived with that, but when he tried to rape and pillage the club, the staff and the players he lost me forever.

You can blame the board, blame whomever you wish BUT at the centre of all this was the man himself....Club Legend De$ Ha$ler.

I know that if I was a Club Legend but had a disagreement with the board of control or the management group, I'd probably go out with all guns firing as well, but as Manly was in my heart I could never try and destroy the fabric of the place just out of spite.

I'd be "bigger" than that....he wasn't!!

Say what you wish but for me that's not going to change.

The Dogs are simply my most hated team now, have let go the Des saga but certainly not forgiven it & right now he just may be regretting his decision.
Atm its probably a hard time to judge foregiveness in the sense that the Dogs heirarchy are so dillusional & take no responsability for poor player behaviour. Regardless of it being the Dogs involved here I would be pi**ed at this this as much if it was Penrith. The way the media attempted to hang Manly out to dry with guilty before innocent verdicts back in 2008 is part of the reason.
This is point blank guilty & the A-Z pathetic excuse book has been burned by these clowns at the Dogs.
Apart from this current drawn out saga, I personally wish the Dogs the worst of luck & whoever had the Des voodoo doll has done a splendid job imo.
Prefer to follow Manlys 2013 success then dwell on any team including the Dogs, who are doing a great job of self imploding from the players through to management & coaching staff.

lsz said:
Volley i am just wondering when (if ever) will it be enough

Yeah, probably never. It's a fair question you pose. Holding onto this much hatred can't be great for the health. I don't like him, and probably never will again.

I don't know about being "bad for your health"....my life goes on and I am as happy as a pig in mud.

Hatred is not a word I use (well not often anyway and if I have used it then it would only be in the heat of the moment)....for me it's more a complete lack of respect for the man and I despise what he's done.....do I "hate him"..not really, but then again I don't consider I "hate" anyone.

Yes Mark, Yours may but plenty dont appear to have much in their lives to need to hold onto this so tight for so long.

Fro said:
Ralphie if you really believe that nazi/military alanolgy you are an idiot.

Nobody died, he went for more money and better (percieved) working opportunities, pure and simple.

To equate a football club with a regime that killed millions is a bit much.

I disagree, if you can't grasp the point of an analogy, then I can't help you.

The analogy was about loyalty and betrayal. I'm not falling for the PC BS that flows thick and fast around here.

I stand by my opinion of the grub.

the mauler said:
People have been critical of Tooves this year and believe we should've won the premiership with our roster. I honestly believe if Des was at the helm with coaching staff we would currently be b2b premiers.

He cost us a premiership and tried to destroy the club on his way out by poaching staff/ players. The way he undermined the club, players and fans il never forgive him for.

No offence but I think its an outlandish statement to make that if Des had stayed around we would have won the comp this year. I'm not exactly sure what Des would have done differently that would have had an impact on our suspensions and injuries which impacted on our season. When you take into account those factors and the record of teams trying to defend a title, I don't see how anyone can put any merit in saying we would have gone better with Des. The only thing you can actively measure is when Des tried to defend the title in 09 and we actually finished the season in a higher position and made it an extra 2 weeks into the finals this time around.

Volley said:
I wasn't singling anyone out Mark. I feel the same way in regards to hatred.

Good ,I dislike the word intensley...hatred is something the Terrorist Pilots had in 2001 when they hijacked those planes full of innocent people and dive bombed them into two buildings full of thousands of innocent people.

Dislike or lack of respect is what I have for our former coach.

I come from the "flower child, love and peace to all era" and am buggered of I know why people get off on the "hatred deal".

BUT to each their own.

By the way BE, this may be a stupid thread BUT it just goes to show you that people haven't got over it...and probably never will!!

Always disliked the Bulldogs, always will - such bottomfeeders over there, the club, the players the fans & of course the coach !!!!

We have seen recently that the Dogs are a disgracefully club - always seeming to drag the NRL into disrepute. So for me I will never like them - but in saying that personally I am aiming for a more relaxed season in 2013 as a fan, as it will be 12 months since dollar des transitioned so I will be focussing my energy on the new Toovey era at our club, with less interest in what De$ is doing over there.
But I will always keep an eye out on them, they are dirty.

Fro said:
Napper said:
Oh here we go now the usual crowd are shocked and appalled at a Nazi comparison. Deadset i've never seen people so sensitive.

Not shocked or appalled.

Just amused at the mindset of people who can put a business decision regarding a football team on a level with the death of 6 million people.

And if thats sensitive then so be it, I know which one I put on a higher level of atrocity.

If you think they are the same then you need help.

..and yet you are quite happy to associate the word Nazi, with spelling. Interesting!!

It isnt the man, its the behaviour that has caused anomosity towards him.

If you believe in karma then Hasler will get it back threefold, he still has two (years) to go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7