Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sometimes it takes a different coach to awaken the player within
He hasn't changed Joey Leilua who is the definition of "rocks and diamonds".
Having said that, I always believed Knight would one day become an Australian representative player. He's wasted a couple of years but certainly had/has the ability.

It is gut wrenching watching the top 8 teams in battle for the tittle and our team trying to avoid the spoon but that's the life of passionate supporters
It is mate. But what I've come to realise is I'd rather watch manly play and lose than not watch them play at all. I have high Hope's for next year when everything is reset. It's just one of those years where there's nothing you can do. It's just not meant to be this year.

It is mate. But what I've come to realise is I'd rather watch manly play and lose than not watch them play at all. I have high Hope's for next year when everything is reset. It's just one of those years where there's nothing you can do. It's just not meant to be this year.
Good on you mate . You have a resilient never say die attitude . Most people that work out in the gym do
Keep up with your great attitude, Keep loving our Sea eagles and keep up your great work outs in the gym . You have arms as big as Kelepi Tanginoa's !!!
What happened to your personal profile pic that you had on ?

Good on you mate . You have a resilient never say die attitude . Most people that work out in the gym do
Keep up with your great attitude, Keep loving our Sea eagles and keep up your great work outs in the gym . You have arms as big as Kelepi Tanginoa's !!!
What happened to your personal profile pic that you had on ?
Thanks mate. I didn't know how to post a pic of my r8 so put it up as my profile pic.

Damn he looked a likely prospect.
Watching him through the grades, he was close to the potential of a young Jake T....
Just another demonstration of Attitude and the importance of quality off field management.

Something wrong as this is now his 4th club
I thought he did very well at Canberra last season - certainly got some game time. Maybe it's just a case of moving for a better opportunity. I don't think he's been in any trouble since he Aerogard incident…

He could just be hitting the right age to get going in the NRL. A more developed body and hopefully a more mature attitude is only going to do him well. Good luck to him.

Bennett obviously sees something in him, especially because he is letting Jennings go to sign himself and denniss

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11