Likely team for Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Freagle

Bencher
All the way feathered friend . These are the times , the tough times we all stick together. Theses are the times of the true believers
BELIEVERS OF THE NEVER SAY DIE RESILIENT SPIRIT OF THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES
Mate, love the enthusiasm but with this amount of firing up, you’re going to peak too early!! Let’s see...two weeks to go...Maybe cut back on the forum super-sets for the next week, then start to taper off the keyboard workload on say, Monday next week, until you’re rested. Start to load up on a protein-and-hatred rich diet of Eel, Tiger and Rabbit on about Wednesday, up your intake of half-baked Rooster, then you’ll be ready to rip a Tiger’s head right off, come Saturday night!!

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Have i missed the rule change re minimum age for fg? People keep mentioning Hoppa. Why ? It keeps being stated he is not eligible until mid year. Is it those that keep mentioning it have no idea or is it me?

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Have i missed the rule change re minimum age for fg? People keep mentioning Hoppa. Why ? It keeps being stated he is not eligible until mid year. Is it those that keep mentioning it have no idea or is it me?
Hoppa just turned 18 this week so he is eligible but given him coming back from injury he won’t be seen early on maybe later in the year once he gets some fame time under his belt

Ryan

Journey Man
My team based on current situation (and last trial):

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Tof Sipley
17. Frank Winterstein

This side ... Well ... Yeah

Walker sacked
T Trbojevic injured
Koroisou injured
Hopoate unavailable
Paseka injured
Tanginoa injured
Kelly released

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Tof Sipley
17. Frank Winterstein

Walker sacked
T Trbojevic injured
Koroisou injured
Hopoate unavailable
Paseka injured
Tanginoa injured
Kelly released

How many points in that backline, if last year is any guide then I reckon about 20 points a game,

to the other side, we may need to give the away team opal passes for our home games

All the way feathered friend . These are the times , the tough times we all stick together. Theses are the times of the true believers
BELIEVERS OF THE NEVER SAY DIE RESILIENT SPIRIT OF THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES
...... yeah I said that last year and we lost more than we won! Sorry ! Just sayin

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Interesting article by the Lurker claiming that Tommy T will be fit for round 1. Don't know how much stock I put in this, but I hope it's true!

While I dont believe anything that Jerker says.

Des did have a habit of using any excuse to create smoke and mirrors.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
My YART Rd1

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick (What about Funa as an option?)
04. Moses Suli
05. Albert Hopoate (Hoppa may not be fit in which case Parker)
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Api Korosiau (Api is rumoured to be fit for rd1)
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Tof Sipley
17. Jack Gosiewski

Freagle

Bencher
I’m actually keen to see a FIT and firing bench duo of Sipley and Perret... two massive units, both with ball skills. Defence may be an issue, but we won’t be pushed over up the middle.

Kevinward777

First Grader

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Trent Hodkinson
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Tof Sipley
17. Frank Winterstein

Walker sacked
T Trbojevic injured
Koroisou injured
Hopoate unavailable
Paseka injured
Tanginoa injured
Kelly released

Kevinward777

First Grader
If Parker is first cab off the rank for Walker, then we are seriously, truly, unequivocally, rooted this year.., I’ve seen better depth running around in the the mighty Blue Mountains C grade competition. Seriosly, if Parker is “next best” we’re fcuked.

Ryan

Journey Man
If Parker is first cab off the rank for Walker, then we are seriously, truly, unequivocally, rooted this year.., I’ve seen better depth running around in the the mighty Blue Mountains C grade competition. Seriosly, if Parker is “next best” we’re fcuked.

No better options my friend.

Kevinward777

First Grader
No better options my friend.
Funa, Elliot, the young, Sharks player, Hopoate, Garrick... seriously, if Parker is the go to man after one injury in a top thirty squad, then I repeat, we are completely farked unless we have an injury free season as has never been seen before in the history of the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12