Live Blog, Dragons vs Sea Eagles Round 19 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Join us for our live blog of all the Monday night action between the Dragons and the Silvertails. We will take you through blow by blow as we fight to stay top of the table coming into the back-end of the season!

(function() {
var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8";
lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?id=1265171';
(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(lb24);})();

Join us for our live blog of all the Monday night action between the Dragons and the Silvertails. We will take you through blow by blow as we fight to stay top of the table coming into the back-end of the season!

Read More

The live blog will appear on the front page within the news article.

There is also the live chat located at the link at the top of the screen "Game Day Chat"

Remember the chat is different to the blog. The blog will take you through the game blow by blow and you can comment on that, it will include the live scores.

The live chat will be a bunch of us venting our frustrations and chatting as things go on but not provide targeted running commentary.

Enjoy

Excellent @Dan

Personally I like the chat a little better.

It's the closest to actually sitting down together, at the pub or somewhere.

Great initiatives .

I like both, but remember that not everyone can watch the game because it is on Fox, therefore the live blog becomes really useful for them

Tonight Manly take on St George Illawarra at Kograh “they only play there 4 times a year but get far more funding than brookie ever has” Jubilee.

Can the mighty eagles put the young cocky upstarts in their place?(to be fair they have only been in the comp since 1998)

Is Charly Runciman the best opposition name we have heard in a while?

Will my “alternate” stream of the game hold up?

Join us tonight from around 6:50ish for all the updates

Come on guys join in the fun and thanks lsz for your contribution

SeaEagleRock8 said:
you have to create an account to comment on the blog?

Possibly i havent seen any options to open it up unfortunately

lsz said:
Thanks Dan - hopefully it was a touch more improved from the last time (i am just taking it week by week, focusing on the 1%ers)

credit to the boys, they really helped out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4