Live game updates in this thread PLZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
swoop link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=186807.msg322298#msg322298 date=1299926898]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186807.msg322282#msg322282 date=1299926207]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186807.msg322276#msg322276 date=1299925958]

Choc did  alot of good stuff but he needs to get the errors out of his game.
Watmough gives me the s**ts, he has way too many errors in his game. Not only that he makes them at crucial times of the game. 2 of his errors lead to 2 tries against us.
[/quote]

how did 2 errors lead to 2 tries when the scum scored 2 tries directly on the back of penalties?
[/quote]
Have a look as see who gave away the penalty.
[/quote]
We all know he gives away penalties & drops the ball too often. most of us would still have him in the team though.

You get what you get so expect it.

Pittwater Legend link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=186807.msg322292#msg322292 date=1299926612]
[quote author=Pittwater Legend link=topic=186807.msg322289#msg322289 date=1299926464]
The youngs guys were vulnerable tonight. None of them have much experience in a hostile setting at night.

I'm disappointed with the result but I believe we can expect alot of improvement.

You are deluded. We need to rebuild the team. Th first thing we need to do is acquire some forwards with mongrel

[/quote]

I daresay giving the young guys a chance will allow us to rebuild.

I don't think aggression with the forwards is the problem. G Stewart, King and Watmough have mongrel.

[/quote] Rebuild by all means but if you think the young players we have coming through are good enough you are dreaming. The club and Des in particular likes to take the easy way out and clog the team with cast offs from rival clubs. This is the test for Des can he rebuild. I hope we are not pinning our future on the likes of Buhrer, hyphen our even foran because I can't see them delivering us anything but disappointment. I know I will get bagged for having a go at foran but for all his promise this is his 3rd season how many games has he grabbed by the scruff of the neck and dominated,I can't think of many maybe 1 and that's not good enough  

I told you all how this would turn out. First win will be when Williams heads out of the centres, and we man up injury wise.

WAMF link said:
The sky is falling in...

No, it's not.

We are just being found out for failing to rebuild. We have put our faith in the remnants of the mighty 2008 squad and that faith is not being repaid at this stage.

We have done a great job of bringing through some very promising juniors, but most of our senior forwards are rubbish. Kite has nothing left, Kingy is now a liability, Glenn just seems to lack motivation and is going through the motions, George has clearly disobeyed orders to steer clear of Maccas and Big Joe is well past it.

Until we acquire some hungry mongrel additions to our forward pack we will struggle.

WAMF link said:
The sky is falling in...

Don't start this **** dude. This isn't www.mwse.com.au. Lets call it for what it is. Second rate performance befitting of a team with no major sponsor.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299927914[/time]

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186807.msg322321#msg322321 date=1299927634]
and we man up injury wise.

Management attain players not renowned for breaking down when a feather brushes against their arm.

How does that happen ?
[/quote]

The thing with Watmough's mistakes is that they always seem to come at the worst possible times (not that there's ever a good time).  His first blunder out of dummy half led to Melbourne getting three repeat sets and then scoring. His second blunder came just as were starting to work out way back into the game. Every season I hope and pray that he'll get the errors out of his game but I'm beginning to realise he never will. You just have to expect it from him - which is fine if there's enough good to offset the bad. Unfortunately there hasn't been enough good for quite some time.
Otherwise I thought we looked OK. DCE made a couple of errors but showed good promise in his first NRL game. The other young blokes stood up well, too. If we'd managed to complete our sets we would have been right in the game.
Biggest plus: Brett Stewart got through the whole game and didn't get hurt. How good was it to see him out there, slicing through the middle of the field? I hope he enjoyed himself and got a lot of confidence out of his game. He still throws a better pass than just about anyone else in the team.
Biggest downer: Jamie getting injured. Again. He's so important for us and it seems like he's never around. Fingers crossed he gets back on the field and stays there.

I guess its too early to be predicting how we'll go but the biggest thing for me to night was how nothings changed since last year.
That could have been round 27 2010. I can handle losing, but i was really hoping to see something different than last year, not the same stupid mistakes and ordinary pussy footing around attack. I'd be happy if i could say we'd improved in some area.....but really.....nothings changed.

Ryan link said:
I told you all how this would turn out. First win will be when Williams heads out of the centres, and we man up injury wise.

We were that bad it would not have mattered if it was Williams, Whare, Davey or Oldfield etc in the centres.  Williams did not cost us the game.  In saying that I do agree he should not be there.

Pablo link said:
I guess its too early to be predicting how we'll go but the biggest thing for me to night was how nothings changed since last year.
That could have been round 27 2010. I can handle losing, but i was really hoping to see something different than last year, not the same stupid mistakes and ordinary pussy footing around attack. I'd be happy if i could say we'd improved in some area.....but really.....nothings changed.

Defence is the only thing that I can see has improved.

Ryan, it was game 1.
We had injuries, a rookie half, the worst ref in the NRL officiating and we couldn't hold the ball. It wasn't by any stretch a good start but I'm not slitting my wrists just yet.

swoop link said:

Watmough gives me the s**ts, he has way too many errors in his game. Not only that he makes them at crucial times of the game. 2 of his errors lead to 2 tries against us.
[/quote]

how did 2 errors lead to 2 tries when the scum scored 2 tries directly on the back of penalties?
[/quote]
[/quote]

a penalty is not an error. Given the blast on gallop our guys are going to get more scruitinised it appears

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186807.msg322308#msg322308 date=1299927122]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

a penalty is not an error. Given the blast on gallop our guys are going to get more scruitinised it appears
[/quote]

a penalty is not an error?????????

It's an error that is penalised.

Ryan link said:
Management attain players not renowned for breaking down when a feather brushes against their arm.

So your advocating some sort of time warp where we revisit post 08 Gf and release certain players and buy up on players with so called better durability. Come on Ryan, please tell me your more pragmatic or realistic than that.

Ryan link said:

ryan, its not that we dissagree with you its just that we are all too busy waiting for vaeleki to be that superstar you kept talking about

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8