Locals aren't Confident

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Half a chance, great that means Slater has a broken leg, Cameron Smith has a busted hamstring, Copper Cronk has a broken arm and David Taylor has been suspended this week for 10 weeks.

Pfft...no chance....and no chance for another 3-4 years...you will get 10 series straight in my opinion, it will become almost like the holy grail.....impossible to find.

BUT one day the tide will turn

but in 2005 Gus Gould said NSW were on the fringe of a dynasty and he couldn't see qld winning for another 10 years!!

Then qld wanted to change the rules as soo was becoming boring but no complaints now!

what went wrong gus,what went wrong?

SOO has dropped its appeal over the last 10 years.

I think its mainly due to the wrestle rather than the smash em up like the 80's and 90's.

Remember the good old days whjere you knew the first hit up would be taken by the prop and he was guarenteed to be smashed by at least 5 defenders and even knowing that there was never a thought in his mind to pass the ball, it was always his hit up.

Origin is soft now.

globaleagle said:
but in 2005 Gus Gould said NSW were on the fringe of a dynasty and he couldn't see and winning for another 10 years!!

Then qld wanted to change the rules as soo was becoming boring but no complaints now!

Four of those six years were wasted on coaches who shouldn't have been there. bellamy and stuart are both rubbish coaches.

Fluffy said:
SOO has dropped its appeal over the last 10 years.

I think its mainly due to the wrestle rather than the smash em up like the 80's and 90's.

Remember the good old days whjere you knew the first hit up would be taken by the prop and he was guarenteed to be smashed by at least 5 defenders and even knowing that there was never a thought in his mind to pass the ball, it was always his hit up.

Origin is soft now.

I know that some will say that I am wrong but what I also think that is missing from the spectacle is the brawls. I know that I miss them.

Ralphie said:
globaleagle said:
but in 2005 Gus Gould said NSW were on the fringe of a dynasty and he couldn't see and winning for another 10 years!!

Four of those six years were wasted on coaches who shouldn't have been there. bellamy and stuart are both rubbish coaches.

That's true and as much as it kills me to admit it i think Hasler should be the NSW coach.

globaleagle said:

I agree with this 100%. I was bored with state of origin when the blues were winning. Now I hate soo. The contest is close (don't care what the qlders say). But they do hold an advantage. We should have won one or two in the past few. They deserve there favoritism tag, they have been the better team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6