Lockyer injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brisbane (Hodges) has set the standard for exactly how they believe you should treat someone who appears very seriously injured. Even when they've totally submitted ten seconds earlier, are not wanting to take any part in the game, and are clearly unable to defend themselves.

#NRL News: via @NRLNEWS: Fox Sports news - Darren Lockyer cleared of a broken jaw/cheekbone & will not need scans. Free to play Manly

Ceagle said:
#NRL News: via @NRLNEWS: Fox Sports news - Darren Lockyer cleared of a broken jaw/cheekbone & will not need scans. Free to play Manly

Now that seems like crap to me.

How could they know its not a fractured without scans?

Why wouldn't they have the scans done, are they trying to save a few $$$.

Maybe they have the worlds best doctor who can determine broken bones without xray.

Fractures of the cheekbone: Treatment
Initial treatment involves control of bleeding and stabilization of the patient’s vital parameters. Administration of intravenous fluids may be needed. If there is no displacement of the fractured bone, no treatment may be required. However, if there is deformity of the face, surgical correction may be needed. This involves incisions inside the mouth or under the lower eyelid and then application of a titanium plate and screws to stabilize the bone.
----------------------------
Friendly fire I believe has ended his amazing career. Glad he won it for them in front of his adoring fans. He really looked like he had palsy and Voss just kept asking him inane questions !?

Wallace's hit is at least as bad as Rodney's so the consistency will be the only unknown factor.

I agree that Hodges diving on a man on the ground should be looked at by the Match Review Committee, didnt even draw a penalty!?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8