Lockyer injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Depressed cheakbone fracture that's serious correct???.
been googling about it, and it has ruled rugby players out of whole tours and such, would be a miracle if he comes out and plays in 6 days.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Depressed cheakbone fracture that's serious correct???.

We need a Doctor!
Unfortunately not many intelligemt people come on here.

Steve mascord is saying he could of played his last club game but with surgery could tour for the 4 nations

Just saw Wallace tackle on Boyd on Fox Sports news, it will be a stiched up if he doesnt get a week for that.

Nothing about Lockyer's injury though.

Wallace and Lockyer will play and we will beat the **** out of them regardless.

Where's Berkley eagle???? Does Wallace have form at the judicary I have a feeling he does.

Brookvale said:
he is gone!

That's what I said when Voss interviewed him. His mouth was contorted as he spoke and his face looked disfigured. It was painful to watch him, so can only imagine how much pain he was in. I'm no doctor but I reckon he's in trouble and won't play next week.

ALinda said:
Brookvale said:
he is gone!

That's what I said when Voss interviewed him. His mouth was contorted as he spoke and his face looked disfigured. It was painful to watch him, so can only imagine how much pain he was in. I'm no doctor but I reckon he's in trouble and won't play next week.

yep, he continued to play on the final stages of the game due to sheer courage and adrenalin. He will be very sore tomorrow morning.

I don't think wallace will get time off for the high shot.

Yep, he was in a boatload of pain. I reckon he'll get into the dressing room and be hit with a dose of morphine; once the adrenaline wears off if he will be in agony. He may still come out and play a bit like El Cid came out riding on his horse to lead his army to fight the Moors... and Cid was dead. ;^)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4