Lockyer's better than you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky for the Tigers this could drag out a few more weeks and then by the time the NRL do anything they could give him a couple of weeks on the sidelines while his teammates are going at it in trial games for 2012. If the findings are handed down today and anything comes of it in a legal sense, no doubt the NRL will sweep it under the carpet so it doesn't affect the Tigers' chences in the finals. The NRL have to make sure that every team capable of taking down Manly and Melbourne are well equipped to do so.

I've said it before, hold the line and make your tackles. He can't go anywhere. It's when you rush up or come in off your wing that he looks good.

At least News Ltd's headlines have changed for the better and are staring to actually reflect the truth:

"Details of incident revealed at Benji Marshall's court case at Downing Centre Local Court on Tuesday"

Versus

"I was too drunk to remember anything, says Brett Stewart"

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=60352&page=1

By the old standard the headline would have been "I punched him in the head because he said I wasn't as good as Locky, says Marshall".

Do people really think he hit a bloke because he said to him that Lockyer was a better player ? I just can't buy that personally

The Mcdonalds worker backed it up KE.

Im sure it was a bit harsher terms and im sure benji had a few bevies in him, none the less, he punched a bloke in the face for a little jobe that should have just rolled off his back.

Something tells me Benjis ego is a bit larger than most think. Lockyer is and always will be a greater footballer.

It's not that you deserve a smack in the gob for mouthing off but you do deserve it for being a donkeys supporter &wandering around Sydney. Piss off back to the Vegas & start fights with the rest of the imbeciles.

The Who said:
Fonz said:
No i'm not. But if i punch someone in the mouth i expect to be charged for it. It's not like it's a new law.

What about verbal assault?
This guy is demeaning Benji and, it could be argued, bringing him to ridicule and reducing his worth as a professional footballer.

I'd support anyone who shut this muppet up.

Ha ha. Verbal Assault. That's a good one. I wish i could whack every prick that pissed me off.

Benji confirmed today that it was said.

However, he says he reacted to another comment, and pushed a guy after being told to "**** off you black ****"

wasn't the guy he hit ethnic, why would he be calling anyone that, guess benji has had a lot of time to fabricate a nice little out that the nrl will fully support him on

The Who said:
Fonz said:
So if proven, you believe it was acceptable for Marshall to whack him?

Yep. He was prevoked by some no-body trying to be a big man.
If the guy keeps his mouth shut there is no incident.
What, are you one of the 'turn the other cheek' devotees?

Who??? what are you talking about he said words he didnt throw fists like marshall did & then because marshall knows he fukd up he wants to say that a muslim call him a b***k c***t to cover his ass .

He was cleared pretty quickly

I thought of all fans, Manly supporters would have been the lot who would have waited and watched before hooking in

No one is hooking in mate. But if someone wants to go on with complete **** about how it's ok to whack someone cause of a taunt i'm gonna step in and disagree.

Well, regardless of the taunt, Marshall should have known better. He still admitted to the altercation and pushing the bloke in the face.

Did he punch him? If so yeah he commited assault,if he cant handle the pressure he should retire and move to the US where he will be a nobody

The Eagle said:
Did he punch him? If so yeah he commited assault,if he cant handle the pressure he should retire and move to the US where he will be a nobody

He was cleared very quickly. It was a beat up. Should never have got to court.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6