Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No contest, 1 is a cheat and a dickhead, the other stalks women and children :p

He will be looking for a big few performances to pay for that new hairline he is running
"Stalks"?
Is he still doing that?
Wow call the constable to take him away.

No contest, 1 is a cheat and a dickhead, the other stalks women and children :p

He will be looking for a big few performances to pay for that new hairline he is running

Good to see somebody noticed.

Just watching the game now and he has a new rug or a few long sessions at Ashley and Martin.

I wonder how many opposition forwards will get stuck into his new rug - lol 😆

Has this been reported? This needs to happen soon if Wayne Bennett takes over at the Rabbits. I could see Bennett trying to lure Lodge to the Rabbits since there light on forwards.
Yes Lodge was interviewed on NRL tonight and said the deal was close to being done, he also said that prior to doing his ACL they were close to a deal then.

They didn’t say the longevity of the contract other then Lodge was after a deal with longevity on the northern beaches..

Yes Lodge was interviewed on NRL tonight and said the deal was close to being done, he also said that prior to doing his ACL they were close to a deal then.

They didn’t say the longevity of the contract other then Lodge was after a deal with longevity on the northern beaches..
Great news. Lodge is the type of forward we need and let's hope with more game time he gets back to his best.

If you haven’t listened to the podcast with James Graham, do yourself a favour. I was skeptical about him joining given his history, but everyone deserves a second chance. Jake Trbojevic was all for Lodge joining the club, and given they grew up playing in junior rep sides together, Jake would know the character of the man better than anyone. If Jake has backed him, then I’m okay with it.

If you haven’t listened to the podcast with James Graham, do yourself a favour. I was skeptical about him joining given his history, but everyone deserves a second chance. Jake Trbojevic was all for Lodge joining the club, and given they grew up playing in junior rep sides together, Jake would know the character of the man better than anyone. If Jake has backed him, then I’m okay with it.
I reckon Jake could probably see the good in Charles Manson though…the bloke is an optimist on steroids…

I think potentially it's obvious Lodge will be the leader. Paseka doesn't have that in him but Lodge will definitely lift P's game.
Brown in the leader feathered friend
He Leads from the back Fence
What a Force our pack would be if they all ran hard from the back fence like Brown

As for Lodge
He is just a Cookie Monster
1714598869079.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8