Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Great news. Lodge is the type of forward we need and let's hope with more game time he gets back to his best.
He has been good, but it's worth keeping in mind that he has only played 6 games for us so far.

To me it depends what a 'long term' deal is. Given his recent club history I'm a little bit wary about history repeating and for whatever reason we end up paying another forward while they play somewhere else for a few years.

Lodge the monster has now been reduced to Lodge the pushover. Once Lodge and Sips came on our hard earned momentum by Paseka and Ailoi was snuffed out very quickly once they came off. Lodge is getting owned by the opposition forwards and has lost his intimidation factor he once had from the few games he had at the end of last season. You can see he's putting in an effort but he's getting monsterd and bent back on the add line. The next contract for Lodge we need to be sensible, the last thing we need is another Schuster gone wrong stupid deal again.

Lodge the monster has now been reduced to Lodge the pushover. Once Lodge and Sips came on our hard earned momentum by Paseka and Ailoi was snuffed out very quickly once they came off. Lodge is getting owned by the opposition forwards and has lost his intimidation factor he once had from the few games he had at the end of last season. You can see he's putting in an effort but he's getting monsterd and bent back on the add line. The next contract for Lodge we need to be sensible, the last thing we need is another Schuster gone wrong stupid deal again.
most metres made last night by any of manlys front rowers in his 4th game back from a ACL injury, bit harsh ? Sipley did look injured/unfit

Sippers was really poor last night.
Lodge has been disappointing.
Al and Tent have both been playing well.
We missed the energy injection of Brown; the tackling of Froggy and the firepower of Guacca.
The thing is, in the NRL no club will ever have its best 17 players available. Having strong back-ups is essential and only those clubs with a host of juniors, such as Penrith and Brisbane, or unlimited funds, such as Easts, can usually overcome injuries to key players.

You mean post contact metres right, but no real impact hitting it up compared to Paseka and Ailoi who skittle defenders.
No I mean all run metres, him & Aloiai both made 116 metres each, Paseka made 103 & Sipley 46. That’s according to the official NRL app anyways

Sippers was really poor last night.
Lodge has been disappointing.
Al and Tent have both been playing well.
We missed the energy injection of Brown; the tackling of Froggy and the firepower of Guacca.
The thing is, in the NRL no club will ever have its best 17 players available. Having strong back-ups is essential and only those clubs with a host of juniors, such as Penrith and Brisbane, or unlimited funds, such as Easts, can usually overcome injuries to key players.
And no forward kicking down the door from the reserves for selection. It's a sad state of affairs alright.

No I mean all run metres, him & Aloiai both made 116 metres each, Paseka made 103 & Sipley 46. That’s according to the official NRL app anyways
ok fair enough, but it's how you engage the line and what impact you have. Lodge Just didn't come across that way watching the game. More like the catch and release type of runs that Marty used to make, getting yardage but no real impact.

Absolute plonker now. Up there with Woods, Jake, and Burbo. If he's offered a contract (and I personally heard the deal he DID get was two years btw, they are just "saying" different) then it shows we aren't serious about a premiership.

most metres made last night by any of manlys front rowers in his 4th game back from a ACL injury, bit harsh ? Sipley did look injured/unfit
Thought Lodge went OK and believe he will get better with each game. Sipley looks unfit with restricted lateral movement - obviously not fully recovered from Knee injury. But too many prop type forwards in the pack. Next week I would bring in Harper as an edge forward. At least he will tackle effectively.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10