LOL at our outside defense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is it with this 10-15 meters of gap out wide. I'm speechless to see how pathetic our defense is out wide. Is this part of our game plan to basically throw open out wide.

My point exactly Mick.
I'm no master defensive tactician.....but compressing the defence to the extent we do is clearly a ridiculous tactic.
The fact both wingers got hat tricks should be enough to highlight that.

If anyone still wonders why 14 players plus the coaching and recruitment team were shown the door by Bozo all the had to do was watch tonight to see the reason why.

Thanks for the memories Tooves!

This defense worked in 2011. Toovey just didn't move with the times, let alone be new and innovative.

Yes, I have spotted 'meters' and 'defense' for starters. We must have a lot of US supporters.
As there weren't full stops between the "U" and the "S", I'll assume you meant "us", emphasised in capitals, not "U.S." - because your spelling and grammar was otherwise impeccable.

Unfortunately our forwards can't stop the roll of the better teams which brings in the outside backs and compresses the defence leaving lots of space out wide
With the Roosters great pack and RTS chiming in we stood no chance. Roger ran rings around us and his forwards responded brilliantly. Our team just couldn't cope with it. The Roosters were too quick.

I hate to say it, but the Roosters are going to win it this year and they are in a league of their own. We've got our work cut out for us if we want to match it with them next year.

There were some people saying we would beat the Roosters easily and that the Broncos v Roosters game last week was crap. Well as you can now see the Roosters are a class above us even with their best forward out.

I think you need to be a bit forgiving of spelling after a Friday night game. I'm usually posting with one eye closed and holding my phone at funny angles trying to make the three screens into one.

[QUOTE="Paw93, post: 727272, member: 25232
I hate to say it, but the Roosters are going to win it this year and they are in a league of their own. We've got our work cut out for us if we want to match it with them next year.[/QUOTE]
First step is to go to Woolies and buy some of those brown paper bags the Rorters use.

Can't believe all the hysterics a lot of ppl on here want the best attacking backs in the comp, then they want the same players to turn into the best defensive backs in the comp , sorry to say we don't have either, but what we do have can only do the best they can do if the rest of the team are doing theirs .ie forwards..!! The seasons over, I'm very thankful we are not in the running for the spoon...

D
With the Roosters great pack and RTS chiming in we stood no chance. Roger ran rings around us and his forwards responded brilliantly. Our team just couldn't cope with it. The Roosters were too quick.

I hate to say it, but the Roosters are going to win it this year and they are in a league of their own. We've got our work cut out for us if we want to match it with them next year.

Don't worry, Myles, Brown and Lussick will close the gap. And Stewart, Lyon and Matai will be a year older as well. Don't worry!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6