• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Jono bs mate one right we have and one of the most Australian things you can do is to boo any politician at the football

Dan, what right do you or anyone else have to show the office of the leader of the nation/state that kind of disrespect? Because we are Aussies? Makes me sick to be an Aussie then.

I find that to be more disrespectful than swearing in front of a child, doesn't matter who that leader is.

Jono said:
Daniel said:
Jono bs mate one right we have and one of the most Australian things you can do is to boo any politician at the football

Dan, what right do you or anyone else have to show the office of the leader of the nation/state that kind of disrespect? Because we are Aussies? Makes me sick to be an Aussie then.

I find that to be more disrespectful than swearing in front of a child, doesn't matter who that leader is.

The right to free speech for one.

Why should one respect the office of the PM if they disagree with the person's policies or just flat out don't like them?

If it because she's a leader then we should all respect David Gallop (leader of the NRL - and I use the term loosely).

Their stupid "Let's go Broncos" song. It was a lot of fun to shout it back at them:

"YOU PLAY BANJOS!"

Jono said:
Daniel said:

It was a disgraceful act. Bligh gave up weeks of her summer to guide the State through the flood and Yasi disasters. While I think she is completely inept, she did not deserve to be booed like that. Most Queenslanders are gormless idiots.

Mata I do believe you were sitting in front of me (loved the sign by the way).

Bronco fans must be the most brainless twats on the face of the planet many are delusional in thinking they are building to win the title.
Blind Freddy could see they struggled. We actually won a lot of fans from other teams respect wit that performance yesterday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7