[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Parra will get every conceivable leg up this season and probably miss out. Can you imagine the favours that they will be dealt next year. The powers that be are probably scheming right now on how to ensure parra lift the trophy next year

All a part of the NEIN Rugby League competition where only the highest rating teams matter and the rest are there just as cannon fodder.

yokahontas

Bencher
Although the winning try came from one or two forward passes the refs did everything in their power to give the game to the squeels, I was laughing my guts out watching the faces of the cheaters supporters after the Keary try, priceless lol.

I noticed the forward passes as well, had my heart in my mouth waiting for someone to call it back!

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I noticed the forward passes as well, had my heart in my mouth waiting for someone to call it back!

I didn't think they were forward .... the hands were not pointing forward .... the ball may have drifted forward ... in which case thats not a forward pass .... however one of the whatzamatta tries was from a forward pass anyway

yokahontas

Bencher
I didn't think they were forward .... the hands were not pointing forward .... the ball may have drifted forward ... in which case thats not a forward pass .... however one of the whatzamatta tries was from a forward pass anyway

I wasn't paying much attention to the game so I missed all the Parra tries anyway. But at first glance I definitely would've called that last pass forward...fully expected the ref to call it as well, the way they'd been favouring the cheats all game. Surprised me that they did the usual 'nothing to see here' trick of showing the replay from the reverse angle so you couldn't see Keary was actually in front when he took the pass.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I wasn't paying much attention to the game so I missed all the Parra tries anyway. But at first glance I definitely would've called that last pass forward...fully expected the ref to call it as well, the way they'd been favouring the cheats all game. Surprised me that they did the usual 'nothing to see here' trick of showing the replay from the reverse angle so you couldn't see Keary was actually in front when he took the pass.
Semi's first try was from a forward pass following an offside charge down. So Keary's forward pass try cancelled that out.

Reynolds scored a torso try that was called a try, but the Bunker replayed it long enough to disallow it.

You also missed Cummins invent a few new rules, to gift Parra penalties that the Commentators were bemused by.

The result was amazing given the possession Parra had. They conceeded 16 unanswered points in the last 30 minutes :rofl:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just pondering. Nein love Parra because they rate.

IF Parra drop from contention, and the fans drop off, how long do you think it will be before Nein drop them like a sack of ....

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
The tele article full of post match warm fuzzies towards the cheats and the Dalai is hurl worthy.
I cannot understand how the media can promote salary cap cheats as heroic? As for the Dalai he's in this up to his eyeballs.
Next week the embattled Foz will be back early from the Tooth Fairy Rehab Clinic to assist his new besties on the field. Foz love fest coming up. Stay tuned.@:rolleyes:

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Even funnier this morning reading about the heart felt tributes to Nathan Peats. Obviously one of Parra's greatest and most loyal local juniors, who has played his whole career at the club. Standing ovation for him in the 9th minute was richly deserved for a player who will no doubt make any best ever Parra side named from here on in. Just so wrong to treat a true club legend like that, shipping him off just to cover up a dodgy salary cap rort. Give yourselves a pat on the back Parra fans, you should be proud of the way you treated one of your own sons........

what's that you say ???? Nathan only played about 30 games for the club, well FMD why all the carry on for a Souths junior recruit ?? What a bunch of muppets, talk about an over the top reaction to moving on a journeyman number nine. Peats should be thanking them for ending the pain of having to wear the horrid Blue and Gold jersey. Next thing they'll be retiring Watnow's jersey in honour of his loyal service to the club. Sad sack of a club.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Even funnier this morning reading about the heart felt tributes to Nathan Peats. Obviously one of Parra's greatest and most loyal local juniors, who has played his whole career at the club. Standing ovation for him in the 9th minute was richly deserved for a player who will no doubt make any best ever Parra side named from here on in. Just so wrong to treat a true club legend like that, shipping him off just to cover up a dodgy salary cap rort. Give yourselves a pat on the back Parra fans, you should be proud of the way you treated one of your own sons........

what's that you say ???? Nathan only played about 30 games for the club, well FMD why all the carry on for a Souths junior recruit ?? What a bunch of muppets, talk about an over the top reaction to moving on a journeyman number nine. Peats should be thanking them for ending the pain of having to wear the horrid Blue and Gold jersey. Next thing they'll be retiring Watnow's jersey in honour of his loyal service to the club. Sad sack of a club.

If it wasn't so funny it would be pathetic.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The salary cap breach by the slime has only cost them 12 points and one player in Peats. Watmouth hadn't played a game this year and neither has Morgan. The NRL has also given them a slim chance of making the finals.

So the cheats got off lightly. Pathetic.

And might not even cost them the 12 points yet, Id almost bet some injunction will be sought to cover that off.

The Nein Rugby League whose motto is " No Real Leadership" want them in the GF v the Boys this year , so strap yourself in, they'll do all possible to get them there !!

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
And might not even cost them the 12 points yet, Id almost bet some injunction will be sought to cover that off.

The Nein Rugby League whose motto is " No Real Leadership" want them in the GF v the Boys this year , so strap yourself in, they'll do all possible to get them there !!

I would suggest if they thought they were innocent, they wouldnt have complied with the directive to shed the players mate....speaks of a guilty verdict to me.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would suggest if they thought they were innocent, they wouldnt have complied with the directive to shed the players mate....speaks of a guilty verdict to me.

Oh I agree , guilty as sin HOWEVER, " in an act of good spirit to the game and the Parramatta fans, Toggy Greenslime announced today that as the club showed remorse, and shed 3 players that the penalty has been reduced to a monetary one only with no deduction of points applicable, this now makes this history making club 3rd on the ladder and a real contender for 2016 Premier".

I can feel that coming, especially with the total love fest going on at present.

I just am gob smacked at how they are being treated, in comparison to the Bulldogs and Storm of previous years.

Cheating for FIVE years, and handled with kid gloves , mind boggling !!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16