[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It really doesn't matter what the fine details are, they have cheated and it has been endemic (that's a word isn't it? lol)
The real shame and blight on the whole game is how our media are painting them as heroes. You would swear they were last years premiers and that Brad Arthur was a 5 time premiership coach...pathetic!
And there you have our little Anthony, skipping about like he is one of the Eels premiership legends.
They have won nothing and after 10 rounds were being competitive, that's it. Shame shame shame

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
And might not even cost them the 12 points yet, Id almost bet some injunction will be sought to cover that off.

The Nein Rugby League whose motto is " No Real Leadership" want them in the GF v the Boys this year , so strap yourself in, they'll do all possible to get them there !!
They will wait until mid June (this is when they claim it will be finalised) to see how many losses Parra have. They can't afford more than 3, so if they have 4 or 5 by then, look to see the 12 points be reduced to offset the extra losses, i.e. if they have lost 2 too many, 12 will become 8 and the 'race' is back on and channel nine will promo the hell out of it.

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
It really doesn't matter what the fine details are, they have cheated and it has been endemic (that's a word isn't it? lol)
The real shame and blight on the whole game is how our media are painting them as heroes. You would swear they were last years premiers and that Brad Arthur was a 5 time premiership coach...pathetic!
And there you have our little Anthony, skipping about like he is one of the Eels premiership legends.
They have won nothing and after 10 rounds were being competitive, that's it. Shame shame shame

You mean systemic.

Agree with your points though, sick of the love in for the cheats. Its unbelievable.

tookey

First Grader
Parra's season will over in the next few weeks. How funny

The myth of Brad Arthur lives for another year as he will use losing 12 points as an excuse this year

It will give him 12 months to think up another excuse next year when they again fail to make the semis.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Both "endemic" and "systemic" work in the context that @Wombat Legacy intended. In that context it could be said that their actions have been both systemic (embedded within and affecting their whole system) and endemic (constantly present and prevalent within their specific group).

Eagleheart

Bencher
What was with the Peats clapping frenzy at the ninth minute crap.......seriously WTF.....!!

I remember being at the Brookie game when we clapped Gifty on the 13th minute, where was our media circus of love? The commenters did not even know what was going on when I re watched the game later on, you could hear the clapping though, loud and clear. And Glenn was and still is a club legend.....!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...tewart-departure/story-fngr8hax-1226891953974

We truly have a corrupt bunch of circus monkeys with **** for brains running the media and NRL at present.............!

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
The crowd got behind the clapping idea but didn't they do it in the 10th minute? I laughed my head off that they can't even get that right!

And I wonder if the other parra slime legend Watmough will get an eel tattoo on his arm or body somewhere....after all, he loves the club sooo much! :sick:

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What was with the Peats clapping frenzy at the ninth minute crap.......seriously WTF.....!!

I remember being at the Brookie game when we clapped Gifty on the 13th minute, where was our media circus of love? The commenters did not even know what was going on when I re watched the game later on, you could hear the clapping though, loud and clear. And Glenn was and still is a club legend.....!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...tewart-departure/story-fngr8hax-1226891953974

We truly have a corrupt bunch of circus monkeys with **** for brains running the media and NRL at present.............!

They should have all turned around and jump up and down for a minute.

Would have been just as original. At least it would have been geographically appropriate.

marcjohnpsg

Reserve Grader
Parra lose sponsors

Thanks to the good sort that hangs around here, I managed.

PARRAMATTA will make their much-anticipated return to the field tonight against South Sydney without the support of at least two major financial backers in moves set to cost the club at least $1.5 million.

Investment group Infinity, one of the club’s main jersey sponsors, yesterday cut ties with the club. Through The Daily Telegraph, Graeme Holm, the co-founder of Infinity, last night assured his customers his company was not complicit in any wrongdoing.

Mr Holm said it had not been involved “in any activity which is of concern to the NRL” amid concerns about the collateral damage of the Eels salary cap scandal.

009a4d8d996d231d1fb259d9b6bd6461

A photo appearing on the Parramatta Eels website showing, left to right, coach Brad Arthur, Kieran Foran, Graeme Holm, Rebecca Walker, Tim Mannah and John Boulous / Supplied
A second sponsor, waste management giant Cleanaway, has dumped its uniform and signage sponsorship of the Eels, believed to be worth $450,000 over three years.

“We don’t want our brand to be associated with that type of behaviour,” a spokesman for Cleanaway said of the alleged cap cheating by Parramatta.

Before the sponsorship cuts had even started, it was already estimated the cap crisis had so far cost the club $10 million.

Seems that K Foran may have a distorted view on who Brad Arthur actually is....I read the below rumour on another league post;

I heard a story by Josh Massoud regarding Kieran Foran and the leaks of his allegedly unpaid third party payments at Manly. Massoud's odds that is was the Eels who leaked this information may well be spot on the mark. The person who created the leak may come as a surprise, given his supposed admiration for Foran. I have some reason to believe that it was Brad Arthur who actually leaked the information to media. I have been made aware of a discussion that took place in a multi-level car park, near Church Street Parramatta. It seems that Arthur and possibly another Parramatta official, were having a discussion. At some point during this, I have been told that Arthur stated to the person present; 'I would do anything for this club, I think that I showed that by leaking Foz's ****ing dollar issues with Manly out there'. They then parted company.

Eagle1

Reserve Grader
Seems that K Foran may have a distorted view on who Brad Arthur actually is....I read the below rumour on another league post;

I heard a story by Josh Massoud regarding Kieran Foran and the leaks of his allegedly unpaid third party payments at Manly. Massoud's odds that is was the Eels who leaked this information may well be spot on the mark. The person who created the leak may come as a surprise, given his supposed admiration for Foran. I have some reason to believe that it was Brad Arthur who actually leaked the information to media. I have been made aware of a discussion that took place in a multi-level car park, near Church Street Parramatta. It seems that Arthur and possibly another Parramatta official, were having a discussion. At some point during this, I have been told that Arthur stated to the person present; 'I would do anything for this club, I think that I showed that by leaking Foz's ****ing dollar issues with Manly out there'. They then parted company.
That wouldn't surprise,the guys a grub it's all about him.

JenEagle

Bencher
Parra will be loling at the rest of the comp if they have Foran, Norman and hayne next year. Not even lack of coaching ability will stop BA being successful.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16