[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It shocked me that Peats was allowed to go. He is the likely NSW hooker next year. Also why Gordon was pushed out the door. Just as strange as why they paid all that money for Watnow and Foz. Oh well gives us something to smile about in our dark(ish) period.

I still think that Arthur saw the chance to 'break up the band' at Manly (so to speak) and went after it at any cost. I don't think they expected the Foran thing to work out like it has, but it all came back to bite them on the arse didn't it.

I still can't believe the clowns (including Fittler) who think Arthur should win Coach of the Year.

Flanagan, Bellamy or Stuart yes. But Arthur's team was built on salary cap cheating (and I still maintain he was up to his eyeballs in that). If they hadn't recruited Foran, Jennings, Scott, Gordon and Gutho....all while already being over the cap, they'd be nowhere and wouldn't have needed to lose 12 points to be there.

Oh no...the dalai's golden image is tarnishing.....

quick sterlo....run out and polish that false idol!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/2e57e982d8b910491a232a11fe1f762c

Parramatta Eels are still being forced to pay retired forward Anthony Watmough
2e57e982d8b910491a232a11fe1f762c

Nick Tabakoff, The Daily Telegraph
August 18, 2016 9:53am
THE NRL is clamping down on clubs that sign senior players near the end of their careers on long-term contracts amid startling news Parramatta are still being forced to pay retired forward Anthony Watmough his full $700,000-a-year salary.

:rofl:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/2e57e982d8b910491a232a11fe1f762c

THE NRL is clamping down on clubs that sign senior players near the end of their careers on long-term contracts amid startling news Parramatta are still being forced to pay retired forward Anthony Watmough his full $700,000-a-year salary.

Haha make them pay $Forme salary for next year too. Fuk 'em , scum.

"But in one piece of good news for Parramatta, the NRL spokesman said that, regardless of the final outcome of the Eels’ negotiations with the insurers, the club’s salary cap for 2016-18 would not be affected."

So they can cover the cost outside of the cap, well done NRL for putting the foot down!!!

I still can't believe the clowns (including Fittler) who think Arthur should win Coach of the Year.

Flanagan, Bellamy or Stuart yes. But Arthur's team was built on salary cap cheating (and I still maintain he was up to his eyeballs in that). If they hadn't recruited Foran, Jennings, Scott, Gordon and Gutho....all while already being over the cap, they'd be nowhere and wouldn't have needed to lose 12 points to be there.

Exactly.
I've said it before, it's the roll on effect of rorting the cap that goes unnoticed - it's a domino effect.
If they didn't sign Choc, they most likely don't get the others.

I'm sorry but I just can't believe anything that Brad Arthur says.

Having to pay Foran isn't the issue Greenturd, parra has heaps.....the issue you slimebag ... is you removing those payments from the salary cap and therefore rewarding the cheating and stupidity.

Having to pay Foran isn't the issue Greenturd, parra has heaps.....the issue you slimebag ... is you removing those payments from the salary cap and therefore rewarding the cheating and stupidity.

Yep, that's what stinks WHY should it be outside of the cap???

That's a min grade pay player they'd lose if it was counted, bloody Greenslime bet it would be totally different if it was us , he'd be shafting Manly at every chance !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10