[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Do you remember a time [ it might have felt like yesterday ] ..

When you were talking to someone, thinking you were listening to an older person who didn't swing with the times anymore, living in a different epoch ?

Sorry @niccipops , couldn't resist having a poke at that Freudian slip.
Lol. I've always lived in my own epoch regardless of what age I am.
Swing with the times? I'm confused. I can admit I'm a bit scared of sailing too far because the boat might fall off the edge and then I wouldn't be able to get to Brookvale.
And....I don't think you should post on Silvertails when you can't resist having a poke. There are different forums for that sort of stuff.:p

Surprised that the media watch people amongst us have not posted the article in the tellyrag this morning.

Said an elite (must be some average ones somewhere, probably those they send to the rorters) sorry I digress. That an elite team of salary cap auditors and Integrity unit personnel will be arriving at Parra HQ and staying several weeks.

Talking of loss of points and possible reduction in salary cap for 2017, forcing Parra to offload some players. ???

Surprised that the media watch people amongst us have not posted the article in the tellyrag this morning.

Said an elite (must be some average ones somewhere, probably those they send to the rorters) sorry I digress. That an elite team of salary cap auditors and Integrity unit personnel will be arriving at Parra HQ and staying several weeks.

Talking of loss of points and possible reduction in salary cap for 2017, forcing Parra to offload some players. ???
It is really whats needed, to be fair to all the other clubs and the other clubs fans.

It is also why I said in an earlier post that regardless of the truth, Wantmore will have to continue to say he wants to play. A salary cap exception will only be granted in the event he is "FORCED" to retire on medical grounds. If it is his or the clubs decision that he retires, bad luck.

It is really whats needed, to be fair to all the other clubs and the other clubs fans.
Just qouting the article, but makes sense. If they are already over and their cap is reduced in 2017, they will have to shed some players. Wantmore is the perfect choice if they can con the NRL and get an exception for retirement.

It is also why I said in an earlier post that regardless of the truth, Wantmore will have to continue to say he wants to play. A salary cap exception will only be granted in the event he is "FORCED" to retire on medical grounds. If it is his or the clubs decision that he retires, bad luck.
But it won't help Parra, as the breaches they are being investigated for are for last year. They can not make those payments disappear.:wondering:

What gets me, is that Schubert went in as an independent auditor after he quit at the NRL, and passed them :rolleyes:

The only good thing about Parramatta is that they were Jon English's favourite team.

Australia has lost an absolute legend of music and theatre and just a great bloke.

R.I.P.
Did some contract work as a youngster at channel 9 many years ago. Didn't know anyone so I grabbed a table & sat down alone in their canteen to have lunch. Who should walk in but Jon English. Had been a fan of his since seeing him steal the show in JC Superstar. Then he asked if he could join me at my table. We chatted about all sorts of things. Didn't let on I knew or recognised him. And he offered no hint he was famous, had no tickets on himself, and was just so down-to-earth, personable and generous.

His humility and outgoing friendliness moved him in my eyes that day from a legend of an actor/singer to a legend of a man.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10