[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FB_IMG_1691781603284.jpg

And yet they've still won two more games than we have and sit above us on the NRL ladder. I know revelling in the misfortune of other teams is all we have left, but I I really wish it wasn't.
Well said feathered friend

The fact is

The Great Manly Sea eagles are not meant to revelling in the misfortunes of others

The Great Manly Sea eagles are meant tp soar above others and Win Premierships
1691788247065.png

Kinda worked for me…….I enjoyed last nights game for some strange reason and I don’t even like the donkeys
I spent the entirety of the game on one eyed eel, I haven't laughed so much in a long time, the level of despair mixed with outright hatred for Arthur absolutely made my night, I was especially amused when they started talking of how they never get a break from the referees, some of those morons can't even remember back as far as last week when the Queen stripped the ball from St George which led to a try that was somehow disallowed, they get the rub of the green multiple times on a weekly basis and and have done so since Greenturd slapped them with a wet lettuce leaf over their rorting of the salary cap and announced how pleased he would be if they went on to win the comp, the total opposite of what we received for a minor infraction, anyway that flogging has led to despair out Parramatta way and has gone a long way towards making life worthwhile for a long suffering Sea Eagle supporter 😀

I spent the entirety of the game on one eyed eel, I haven't laughed so much in a long time, the level of despair mixed with outright hatred for Arthur absolutely made my night, I was especially amused when they started talking of how they never get a break from the referees, some of those morons can't even remember back as far as last week when the Queen stripped the ball from St George which led to a try that was somehow disallowed, they get the rub of the green multiple times on a weekly basis and and have done so since Greenturd slapped them with a wet lettuce leaf over their rorting of the salary cap and announced how pleased he would be if they went on to win the comp, the total opposite of what we received for a minor infraction, anyway that flogging has led to despair out Parramatta way and has gone a long way towards making life worthwhile for a long suffering Sea Eagle supporter 😀
Lol..only you can give Parra the sledge that they deserve Ron, when Mosses hit the deck after missing Farnworth I immediately thought of you, just lovin this. I read some of the oneyed Eels forum also, it's hilarious. Poor buggers, a lot of them should be in padded rooms or seeing a shrink by now..lol.

Lol..only you can give Parra the sledge that they deserve Ron, when Mosses hit the deck after missing Farnworth I immediately thought of you, just lovin this. I read some of the oneyed Eels forum also, it's hilarious. Poor buggers, a lot of them should be in padded rooms or seeing a shrink by now..lol.

Their game day thread cracks me up when they’re getting lapped.

We are bad but the Slime supporters are just next level. Takes about 1.56 seconds for them to start with the “sack BA” calls.

Their game day thread cracks me up when they’re getting lapped.

We are bad but the Slime supporters are just next level. Takes about 1.56 seconds for them to start with the “sack BA” calls.
Yeah agree, every 2nd post is R rated, how their moderators let some of the comments through? I'm glad they don't its pure gold. One post said, only us(Parra) can make a player like Walters into a RL imortal ...lol.

You're right mate, when the little bitch went down I took a larger than normal gulp from my Shiraz, I do love that sh1t😂😂

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10