[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wahmbulance, aisle 5

Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has blown up at the refereeing in his side’s 26-18 loss to the Raiders.

The Eels were on the wrong side of a 10-3 penalty count, a statistic which Arthur didn’t miss.

“Nothing went our way. Nothing went our way,” Arthur said in the post-match press conference.

He immediately doubled down, saying: “We can’t be the best in the competition with our discipline and then get penalised ten times tonight.”

“We can’t be told that we’ve got great compliance by the referees, and then we get penalised ten times. It can’t happen.

“I’m never saying anything about the refereeing but I think tonight we were hard done by.”

Wahmbulance, Isle 5

Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has blown up at the refereeing in his side’s 26-18 loss to the Raiders.

The Eels were on the wrong side of a 10-3 penalty count, a statistic which Arthur didn’t miss.

“Nothing went our way. Nothing went our way,” Arthur said in the post-match press conference.

He immediately doubled down, saying: “We can’t be the best in the competition with our discipline and then get penalised ten times tonight.”

“We can’t be told that we’ve got great compliance by the referees, and then we get penalised ten times. It can’t happen.

“I’m never saying anything about the refereeing but I think tonight we were hard done by.”
I'm trying to feel sorry for them but just can't muster it up....

Wahmbulance, Isle 5

The irony when that team has been ki$$ed on the dik so many times over past seasons. He is the last person whom should ever feel entitled to a whinge. Whiney sore loser

Last edited:

NRL 2023: Integrity Unit investigate Parramatta Eels over alleged misbehaviour​

The NRL Integrity unit is investigating alleged misbehaviour by Parramatta Eels players, after media representatives were subjected to bizarre cat and dog noises.

Dean Ritchie

NRL star Dylan Brown has case adjourned, remains free to play

Parramatta Eels’ player Dylan Brown remains free to play against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs on Monday, June 12 after his lawyer disputed allegations from police that the NRL star had engaged in unsolicited sexual groping on a dancefloor.

The case was adjourned until June 28th after Mr Brown’s lawyer David Newham ventured the CCTV footage from the Golden Sheaf Hotel’s dancefloor did not support the police allegations which alleged five separate instances of sexual touching were directed at a woman unknown to the NRL star.

Magistrate Theo Tsavdaridis removed an existing ban on Mr Brown entering Double Bay, instead ruling him ineligible for entry to all licensed premises in the area.

The NRL's no-fault stand-down policy sees players who are charged with an 11-year maximum penalty ineligible for selection while Mr Brown's potential sentence remains at five years.

However, NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo possesses the ability to intervene and stand an offending player down if it is deemed necessary.

The NRL integrity unit is aware of alleged misbehaviour by Parramatta players at a mandatory Eels media session on Wednesday which prompted skipper Clint Gutherson to step in and gag offending teammates.

Members of the media were interviewing senior forward Shaun Lane at the club’s Kellyville base on Wednesday, just hours after teammate Dylan Brown faced court over charges of sexually touching a woman, for which he was later subsequently stood down under the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy.

However, some Parramatta players didn’t appear to understand the seriousness of the situation, making cat and dogs calls from inside the adjacent demountable buildings.

One player in the background was heard calling out “meow, meow, meow” in audio that was aired on Channel 7 on Wednesday night.

Some Parramatta officials heard the noises, which prompted Gutherson to step in and tell teammates to stop their taunting.

The players’ juvenile antics were picked up through the sound effect microphones of some media outlets. Channels 7, 10, 9 and Fox Sports were at the media opportunity, although representatives from the latter two organisations said they did not hear the players’ noises.

NRL CEO Andrew Abdo has been made aware of the players’ behaviour and the governing body reached out to several reporters on Wednesday night.

The NRL integrity contacted some of the journalists seeking further background. The journalists were told the integrity unit would contact the club requesting answers.

Although, it doesn’t appear the players’ noises were directed at the reporters, rather their teammates.

Parramatta’s media department representatives said they asked the offending players to quiet down.
One reporter at Kellyville said: “It was bizarre behaviour to be making cat and dog noises through the windows, especially given the serious nature of why we were there.

“It made everyone feel uncomfortable. We were unsure why it wasn’t addressed.”
Parramatta play Canterbury next Monday on the King’s Birthday holiday.

Allegations against Parramatta Eels players’ conduct during a mandatory media session has caught the attention of the NRL integrity unit.

The alleged incident occurred on Wednesday when members of the media were conducting interviews with senior forward Shaun Lane at the club’s Kellyville base.

This session took place just hours after Eels player Dylan Brown appeared in court on charges of sexually touching a woman, leading to his subsequent suspension under the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy.

The Daily Telegraph first reported that while the interviews were taking place, some engaged in immature behaviour, making cat and dog noises from inside nearby portable buildings.

One player was even heard repeatedly meowing, as captured in audio aired on Channel 7 that evening.

Certain Parramatta officials were aware of these noises and called upon team captain Clint Gutherson to intervene and put an end to the taunting.

The players‘ juvenile antics were picked up by sound effect microphones belonging to some media outlets present at the session.

Although Channels 7, 10, 9, and Fox Sports were all in attendance, representatives from the latter two organisations claimed not to have heard the players’ disruptive behavior.

I just looked at the NRL judiciary and I noticed Maiko Sivo has been charged 5 times for dangerous contact and hasn't been suspended yet. That one last week was a blatant elbow to the head but there was no penalty ,no sin bin, just put on report. He should get himself a lottery ticket. The squeels are definitely getting the rub of the green again this year

Some of my best work lol

Attachments

• EB0721FB-F850-4ABE-AC04-908782A16C88.jpeg
    EB0721FB-F850-4ABE-AC04-908782A16C88.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 80
I just looked at the NRL judiciary and I noticed Maiko Sivo has been charged 5 times for dangerous contact and hasn't been suspended yet. That one last week was a blatant elbow to the head but there was no penalty ,no sin bin, just put on report. He should get himself a lottery ticket. The squeels are definitely getting the rub of the green again this year
It's a V'landy thing they just want to fine all players now
It's the same way he runs racing fining jockeys , The only really and blatant serious offences get a suspension
A way to get back revenue

It's a V'landy thing they just want to fine all players now
It's the same way he runs racing fining jockeys , The only really and blatant serious offences get a suspension
A way to get back revenue
Yes I noticed that too. BTW where does the fine money go to????????

Yes I noticed that too. BTW where does the fine money go to????????
This was from 2021....

"NRL fines traditionally go towards player wellbeing and education-related initiatives, as part of an agreement with the Rugby League Players Association when the monetary sanctions were introduced to the judiciary system."

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7