[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With Moses and Gutho both out who is going flap their arms around after every tackle trying to milk a penalty.
This guy:

1714541875914.png

Considering his early days Gutho has done very well to have the career he has had so far. I do wonder what life post league will be for him

The supreme irony would be the appointment of Barrett as interim head coach - if Brad is sacked before season’s end - with three former Manly players that he either did not want at Manly (Gutherson, Lussick), or who left in dismay (Lane)* in the Parramatta squad.

*In response to Barrett’s noted (cough) man management skills during and after the ‘Hastings affair’.
LOLOL Head Coach Barrett taking over to lead the sqEels back to glory - or perchance another Spoon - would simply be ultimate comedy gold. I pray it might come true!

LOLOL Head Coach Barrett taking over to lead the sqEels back to glory - or perchance another Spoon - would simply be ultimate comedy gold. I pray it might come true!
I can hear the spin already - 'I've learnt a lot over the last few years as an assistant, and I am a much better coach now than I was at Canterbury.' 'I've worked under some really good mentors and I am better prepared now than I once was.' 'This is a proud club with great fans and we want to bring success...blah blah blah.'

C'mon Eels, make it happen!

With Moses and Gutho both out who is going flap their arms around after every tackle trying to milk a penalty.
Parra always do the waving not drowning act when they are put under pressure or after a try is scored against them which is usually most of the time.

They're going off royal on the 1eyeslime haha. They were sure they were getting bennet until soufs sacked JD. Most recent is contender is Ryles, not much talk of wanting barret, but if they turf BA he'll be there for the rest of the season at least. BA is on borrowed time and they've got penrif and purple scum after the bye, a coupe more spankings and he'll be gone.

They're going off royal on the 1eyeslime haha. They were sure they were getting bennet until soufs sacked JD. Most recent is contender is Ryles, not much talk of wanting barret, but if they turf BA he'll be there for the rest of the season at least. BA is on borrowed time and they've got penrif and purple scum after the bye, a coupe more spankings and he'll be gone.
Yeah, they sre in all sorts, the temptation would be to get the cat Mosses on the field asap, rush Mosses at your own risk.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Yes, unless some stand out youngster appears. the Eels I suspect will be on the slide. The one player Manly should never have let go, will be seriously missed by our favourite enemy. Like to beat Parra but also like them to remain a strong opposition. Such great memories of clashes between the two 1947 teams. I was at Cumberland Oval in 1981 for that famed draw before they burnt the place down. I was at the SCG when Glover twice dropped the ball with the try line open before him in the 1976 Grand Final. Had he held them Parra would have won the game. Then I was there for the 1983 grand final, when a brilliant Parra side on the rise defeated the expected winner Manly, after early in the game they had given 27 try speedster Phil Blake, a big serve, knocking him out of contention, and taking out the honours. Great times.

Its going to be real tough for them to make the 8. They are likely to loose 3 out of the next four games after the bye this week against the Broncos, Storm and Sharks. They should beat Souths but you never know. BA will be real nervous I reckon with both Moses and Gutho out the next few weeks. They are lucky they got that ridiculous no try ruling in their favour when they played us the first time.

I reckon if the Eels bit the bullet and reached out to Wayne with a genuine offer, he would take the Eels job over the Bunnies. He strikes me as a guy that likes a challenge. Souths is a case of been there, done that, came close, chapter closed. The prospect of bringing the Eels their first premiership in almost 40 years, would be enticing. I also think they've got a better roster than the Bunnies at this stage. Wayne is no fool and he'd like the look of the Moses and Brown in the halves, better than an 35 year old Walker and an untried (in Australia) rookie half.

Who knows, he'll probably end up at Souths and the Eels will stick with Brad.

I reckon if the Eels bit the bullet and reached out to Wayne with a genuine offer, he would take the Eels job over the Bunnies. He strikes me as a guy that likes a challenge. Souths is a case of been there, done that, came close, chapter closed. The prospect of bringing the Eels their first premiership in almost 40 years, would be enticing. I also think they've got a better roster than the Bunnies at this stage. Wayne is no fool and he'd like the look of the Moses and Brown in the halves, better than an 35 year old Walker and an untried (in Australia) rookie half.

Who knows, he'll probably end up at Souths and the Eels will stick with Brad.
That's true, on a logical level, but I think there's a few other factors involved. Wayne's been there before, and assuming he liked it, and we know they liked him so it makes your job easier. He knows everyone and let's face it, he's old, maybe want's a crusier job as he's winding down. Also he got them close before, I'd think he would reckon he could turn it around and probably get there with their resources and a few new players, which he doesn't have too many problems attracting. Opposed to the slime who's supporters turn on a coach at the drop of a hat, but having said that getting the slime their first premiership in 40 years would put him as the best coach in rugby leauge for sure. Willl be interesting to see how it goes that's for sure.

It’s bad Karmna to screw Manly over

Parra 0-4 since that BS win
Warriors 0-2 since the BS draw.

Only the Saints have legitimately beaten us and they are arguably doing ok.

Screw Manly over and be the Last in Line!! (Had to throw in a Dio teference 😊).

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10