[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If they don't lose points, the NRL will officially have zero credibility.

Why are issues which are so black and white seen in shades of grey ? You cheat....you pay. The end.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see Norman is unlikely to re sign with these fools.

Manly must buy him and tap our 2 or 3 of our aging backs on the shoulder.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see Norman is unlikely to re sign with these fools.

Manly must buy him and tap our 2 or 3 of our aging backs on the shoulder.

The way he plays, if Foreign is worth 1.2 a year, I'd hate to think what Norman's worth because he's outplaying him at the moment and by a fair margin too.

Realistically, they can't keep him. They're already over the cap.

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Norman is a must and it helps 2 fold. It gives us a very good 5/8 who would compliment DCE greatly and it would stuff the slime up big time!

I'd say to Jamie, thanks for your sublime skills and service but time to go. He's a legend but you can't sign someone for another year on sentiment, not when there's someone of Normans caliber up for grabs.

If the slime are allowed to offer more 3rd party agreements then it's a crime by the NRL.

Sadly it was mentioned on fox during the parra game that Norman wanted to stay and his management were trying to finalise details with the slime.

I'd say 3rd party under the table deals and a new unit on the parra river courtesy of Dyldam might get his signature..

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Norman is a must and it helps 2 fold. It gives us a very good 5/8 who would compliment DCE greatly and it would stuff the slime up big time!

I'd say to Jamie, thanks for your sublime skills and service but time to go. He's a legend but you can't sign someone for another year on sentiment, not when there's someone of Normans caliber up for grabs.

If the slime are allowed to offer more 3rd party agreements then it's a crime by the NRL.

Sadly it was mentioned on fox during the parra game that Norman wanted to stay and his management were trying to finalise details with the slime.

I'd say 3rd party under the table deals and a new unit on the parra river courtesy of Dyldam might get his signature..

Him saying he wants to stay is nothing more than agent spin

Clay

Bencher
Normans rumoured asking price is 800k. I know there is talk of the cap increasing to over 10 mill but I think we could find a better option cheaper

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Api is signed for 3 years and Parcell is clearly an 80 Hooker of the now and future. If he carries himself well in the halves through this stint why not give him first shot and then we only need another centre and some decent wingers (assuming Snake goes to ESL)

Clay

Bencher
We could start by giving Api a chance. He would be cheaper.
Not only that but keeping Walker at 5/8 then 800k would get you a quality centre and Winger.

Cody walker at Souths looks ok don't know what he is asking. Might be able to pinch Martin from Penrith as they got him cheap.
Not sure on the progress of N Hynes.
Ashley Taylor comes off contract in 2017.

There will be options, and Norman has been avg for a while he may not stay consistently good.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
We could start by giving Api a chance. He would be cheaper.
Not only that but keeping Walker at 5/8 then 800k would get you a quality centre and Winger.

Cody walker at Souths looks ok don't know what he is asking. Might be able to pinch Martin from Penrith as they got him cheap.
Not sure on the progress of N Hynes.
Ashley Taylor comes off contract in 2017.

There will be options, and Norman has been avg for a while he may not stay consistently good.
One good game & Api is the next big thing at 5/8th. He has a long way to go before that. We will need either 2 centres ir a centre & a 5/8th. Norman would be a good start.

Clay

Bencher
One good game & Api is the next big thing at 5/8th. He has a long way to go before that. We will need either 2 centres ir a centre & a 5/8th. Norman would be a good start.
I only said we could give Api a chance and I personally haven't talked him up in any other threads.
I disagree about Norman, overpriced and not consistent. But that's just my opinion and we don't need to agree on it :)

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I only said we could give Api a chance and I personally haven't talked him up in any other threads.
I disagree about Norman, overpriced and not consistent. But that's just my opinion and we don't need to agree on it :)
I'm not saying I disagree, only that it's too early to make that call. Api has another 3-4 weeks to lay claim and if he is consistently as good as he was last week then I say happy days, Killer can retire with an off field role at the club and Walker can go to number 3.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
7d638118b723b270c0e02151b9aeb142

The Panama Eels Papers@:D

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
its as if the management at the squeels took lessons from former american president nixon's crew during the watergate fiasco.
as a side note i love the bit at the bottom:
strictly private & confidential:rofl:
d!ckheads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16