[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

pt73

Bencher
Maybe Parra are happy for Barrett to be their patsy for the rest of the year, knowing they’re unlikely to be any chance this season & viewing him as easily disposable while they search for their new coach for next season?
Good point, I was just discussing that with my wife. He's disposable.

The Who

Journey Man
It looked obvious to me that Parra players didn't have the passion of their Souths' opponents. Doesn'tmatta should have beaten Souths; on paper they looked superior. But they just didn't compete with the same intensity.
It tells me that the Parra boys are not committed, and it's going to take a big effort from Moses -- and Gutho, in particular -- when they return to get the team to play for their new coach.
What is interesting is how Lomax must be feeling. Taking a few hundred thousand dollars a season less to play for a club which is currently a rabble is lunacy. If ever a player was considering a backflip it must be Zac. Nothing is ever set in concrete in RL ... particularly contracts.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
That is why Bennett is so good and so in demand …you learn a lot as you get older…. Trust me I know!!!
He made a grand final in his first season at the Raiders as co coach and two premierships on the trot in his fourth and fifth year at Brisbane. Safe to say he was effective and in demand a long time before he got ‘old’. Not sure what Barrett’s excuse is anymore.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Michael Moseley missing in the Greek isles
IMG_2180.jpeg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18