lol@souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The question has to be asked it took them 104 years to do 1000 victories.

Surely the mist successful team in the modern era will do it in a shorter period

What is it with some players becoming walking doodle pads? Reynolds shows promise but I'll never understand getting ink all the way up to your ears. I have to love the absolute commitment that JT showed last night - he really wants to win.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a chuckle then feel sorry for souths fans when you see them proudly showing their colours?

I do every time,poor buggers

Once again all promise and no deliver. 2 tries in last 2 games gooooooooonnneeee

Souffs won six in a row, all against lower ranked teams. The last two weeks they have played serious top 8 teams and failed miserably.

They are making up the numbers.

Serves them right, all of this bullsh@t talk about them being the pride of the league, perhaps on their own minds, no one else gives a f@"k about them

But they had Inglis back. The greatest player in the world, according to Souffs' fans. How could they lose with him playing?
Time for Souffs to recruit another Burgess.

if you read all the news story comments, souffs fans are claiming they threw the game to avoid going to Melbourne in week 1 of the finals.

What a bunch of losers

Ralphie said:
if you read all the news story comments, souffs fans are claiming they threw the game to avoid going to Melbourne in week 1 of the finals.

What a bunch of losers

They are idiots if they think the Dogs will be an easier game for them, i know who i would prefer to play.

The Who said:
But they had Inglis back. The greatest player in the world, according to Souffs' fans. How could they lose with him playing?
Time for Souffs to recruit another Burgess.

Mabye they should sign John Burgess. That might spin their wheel of fortune in the direction they need. :D

Sorry had to say it. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7