lol@souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Regardless of all this oh how the mighty have fallen.

The NRL favs just a few years ago but once the drought was broken the NRL removed the fav tag to the next Immortals club, got them over the line and then moved onto the Squeals.

Oh well, 2/3 is a fair average isn't it?

2 examples. I had to tell one it was inappropriate for her to wear a souffs polo while welcoming people to an evening function. I had to tell a bloke on our front desk that it is a bad look to put a cigarette on his ear while he is greeting the public.

Let me guess, he keistered it, right infron of everyone!!

Sorry for the old bump but didn't want to start a new thread.

As we're all footy starved atm...

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ourne-road-rage-incident-20180102-p4yy76.html

A man has been punched, bitten and thrown against vehicles before his phone was stolen in a broad-daylight road-rage incident in Melbourne.

Now how is this deplorable act related to souths...?

At the time of the incident he was wearing a gold chain, Rabbitohs NRL black shorts and a blue Deus T-shirt.

There we go.

#clutchingatstraws
#offseason

My old chihuahua has no teeth but can still clamp down pretty hard with his gums. Pretty sure he learned that from a Souths fan...
giphy.gif

Burgess what a long list of misdemeanours he has put on his scorecard.

He was protected for too long at Soufs and hasn't learnt a thing.

He’s only 34! Feels like he’s been retired for years. Imagine if he had the self discipline of beaver or Gallen, he’d still be playing.

He’s only 34! Feels like he’s been retired for years. Imagine if he had the self discipline of beaver or Gallen, he’d still be playing.
A troubled soul who seems to have never received any decent guidance in his life. Surrounded by enablers wanting to cash in on his talent.

Agree his self-discipline was bad but didn't his body break down at the end?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8