Lomax?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No thanks...

Bloke loves a flick pass into the 3rd row
yeah, he does get excited when he gets close to the oppositions try line, you can see it in his face, that he needs to do something outrageous ie; hail Mary flick passes and puts on plays only he knows but not his supports, rather than play the odds.

Lomax Verses Parker 36 seconds in to the high lights
Lomax also scores a 70 metre runaway try in the next high lights after that
Parker has never scored a long distance runaway try because he lacks the pace to out run any back in the NRL.

Parker does not have a highlight try video . Go figure

If any one can find a Parker best of his Spectacular tries vedio please post

But unlike Lomax who has been dumped ... the great man Parker will be playing first grade this weekend ...

@BOZO you asked so i shall deliver. The below is a very quick look at how he has offered as much value as someone like lomax

Example 1 where he leads a kick chase to be in the right place in the right time to take advantage of a mistake. Is it pure pace? No it is a 1% which many of your speed kills players fail to do

Runs a very tough line, breaks a tackle to score

A fair old pick up on this one

about a 1:31 on this one he catches a bomb and passes for a try

Sure he is not sprinting down the park however he is showing a different kid of value in what he offers. It is not as simplistic to go for speed as he clearly offers something different

FFS if we're going to recruit pick someone from Storm/Roosters/Broncos/Souffs/Penrith. Forget the Eels because they'll always be sh!t.
To be fair, we did get Johns from Storm, and recently got Tuipulotu from Roosters, Bullemor from Broncos. But true, none from Souths or Pennies in the last year or two.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8