Looking for laptop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yep.  I think I've asked around 4 times to be taken off the list.  Never asked to be on it in the first place.

Spamcop may be next.

Fro link said:
Sounds like silvertails :)

Silvertails is medium to advanced (if you knew the back-end) for bottom dollar

trust me ;)

The site costs are minimal and $200 for a design was bargain basement, especially when compared to several thousand!

The design looks bargain basement too.  It's a shame the powerful back end can't be plugged into something visually pleasing done cheaply in iWeb.  :-*

Matabele link said:
The design looks bargain basement too.  It's a shame the powerful back end can't be plugged into something visually pleasing done cheaply in iWeb.   :-*
LOLOLOLOL

iWeb........broken record mate, iWeb will let you create a few basic HTML pages, big whoopee!

You can plaug any design you want to into Silvertails, the problem is that nature of the site doesn't allow for many designs

I have a Dell with similar specs (probably a bit better). The J and K buttons are missing, but other than that it works fine, also it has no wireless

Also with regards to

Vista v OS X v Unix/Linux.

Ever seen a Toshiba Laptop with a tri-boot setup that involves all three??? ask me for details  ;D ;D

Though i did kill a work computer trying the same thing. The tech dude was like "why the **** is the dell pc trying to boot a Mac OS?".......

I would take Vista over all including XP but then again i have the hardware to run Vista properly.
The one thing i love about the Mac ads and everything, there is no viruses for mac because noone can be bothered making them. When you webcam breaks you lose your entire computer to get it fixed, PC you simply remove the USB connector and BOOM!. If i want to upgrade any part of a PC i don't lose warranty and have a wider range of parts.
    Instead of creating a webpage in a few hours matabele, I can create a top end programs using Visual Studio .NET. And aftewards I can play any game i want.
  Sif get a Mac they are pointless, everything can be EASILY done on a PC and to a lesser extent a Linux distro.

I love my Mac - and wouldn't swap it for anything. I am not a top end user but love the lack of viruses, the ease of use and the fact that they never break down or crash. My last PC laptop spent more time in the PC hospital than working!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
I love my Mac - and wouldn't swap it for anything. I am not a top end user but love the lack of viruses, the ease of use and the fact that they never break down or crash. My last PC laptop spent more time in the PC hospital than working!!!

lack of viruses?

You should research that a whole lot more than believing the hype! there are plenty, not only that they are just as easy to gain access to as a PC

Zep link said:
Also with regards to

Vista v OS X v Unix/Linux.

Ever seen a Toshiba Laptop with a tri-boot setup that involves all three??? ask me for details  ;D ;D

Though i did kill a work computer trying the same thing. The tech dude was like \"why the F**k is the dell pc trying to boot a Mac OS?\".......

I would take Vista over all including XP but then again i have the hardware to run Vista properly.
The one thing i love about the Mac ads and everything, there is no viruses for mac because noone can be bothered making them. When you webcam breaks you lose your entire computer to get it fixed, PC you simply remove the USB connector and BOOM!. If i want to upgrade any part of a PC i don't lose warranty and have a wider range of parts.
    Instead of creating a webpage in a few hours matabele, I can create a top end programs using Visual Studio .NET. And aftewards I can play any game i want.
  Sif get a Mac they are pointless, everything can be EASILY done on a PC and to a lesser extent a Linux distro.
  Quite a few of the guys around here do that.  I call them schizophrenics.  ;)

meh i need it for work....having clients that cover all three systems is a bitch... Making a kick ass program in .NET and then having to try to port it to Java isn't fun. One thing i do notice in Macs though is that Safari and Firefox you can easily install crap using java. A virus would be easy to load into mac. Though what is the point of putting a virus on a mac, you try to send an email and you use the wrong protocols. Javascript is busted in Safari and the filesystem is for monkeys.

They should stick to iPhones and iPods and give the PC market away... invest more into BSOD as a serious competitor to Windows.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2