Looks like Dogs supporters have had enough lmao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering he won the game I am not sure it is wise to have a crack at his tactics

lsz said:
Considering he won the game I am not sure it is wise to have a crack at his tactics

I'll start defending Ricky's strategy if he wins game 3. Until then he is fair game.

Stuart is an obvious step up from Kevin Moore though, Moore couldn't coach himself out of North Sydney oval.

All you can ask of a coach is constant refinement of tactics (one the reasons why arsene wenger is open to criticism - how many goals do the gunners concede off set pieces? and have so as he has not adapted)

Stuart got it wrong in game 1 - QLD killed NSW up the middle. He adjusted his tactics and got the result in game two - with a team less skilled than QLD

On paper QLD should win 3-0. The fact that he is able to get close is a good coaching job.

Glen Hall and Steve Menzies were both loyal to Manly. It wasn't their choice to leave, it was the clubs choice. Any player disloyal to manly I will dislike. I'm glad to see both JWH and Dogkinson playing for struggling teams.

Hallie? God no i still love the bloke and wish him the best,he still gave 100% when he was leaving and his non-playing of the last game along with his best mate was completely acceptable,some things should take precedence over football and thats one of them,money is not

JWH i didnt give a rats **** about,i suspected he was garbage and to be honest im still to be proven wrong about that,cheap shot merchants are often poor defenders which is my main gripe with any bad defensive player,from the start of my life all of our premierships have been based on solid defense,its a culture thing he didnt quiet fit,he missed the hit to often,i wish him the very best but dont think he will go to far

Tasi i think i seen the bloke once,im filthy we let it happen but life goes on doesnt it? I Wish him the best aswell

You pro-Dogkinson blokes seem to think im upset with the money taking place over manly,which is innaccurate to say the least,Travis Burns left for money,he also admitted it was a purely financial reason for his leaving.given that i still seen him pour his heart and soul into every single game he played with us,i still wish him the best

My gripe with Hodkinson is when he got the big contract,his heart left the team which is unnacceptable

Money is nothing,heart is everything and if your heart is all about money,then your a worthless scumbag

This is also my main reason for loving Orford,you see he never played a heartless game for us,the bloke was pure heart even after he signed for us he still gave the very best for melbourne(who we all despise),he played at 100% for the entire game every game of his career,his career may or may not be over but hell i wish him the best in whatever choices he makes

You should look in the chest for everyone i despise,not the wallet

bones said:
Glen Hall and Steve Menzies were both loyal to Manly. It wasn't their choice to leave, it was the clubs choice. Any player disloyal to manly I will dislike. I'm glad to see both JWH and Dogkinson playing for struggling teams.

Glenn Hall could've played for Manly but chose to go to the Cowboys.

Loyalty is overrated. They're all professionals, they have more duty to make the most money for themselves & their family over duty to a club.

Wolfpack said:
bones said:

Did we put a bid in for him?

codewana said:
Wolfpack said:
bones said:

Did we put a bid in for him?

No idea, I'm sure that we would've taken him of he was willing to play for minimum salary though.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8