Looks like hoppa is extending his stay at the slimes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cannot believe how much Hoppa has fallen since 2011.

He dominated all of his opponents that year, played in one SOO match (and won) where he sneaked an epic try in the corner despite copping a huge push and threw a wonderful flick pass to set-up a vital try in the 2011 grand final. He had one of the most remarkable seasons I've ever seen from an 18/19 year old.

Really?

2 years out of the game for a 19 year oldwas always going to have a huge impact, no matter how good ones training routine is

He's now had 2 off seasons Disco and as a fully developed man is not a patch on what he was as a kid at Manly.
It's proof that players are just at Parra for the dough and a cushy ride under their buddy the super coach.

Wow this Brad Arthur must be a truly great man. Oh boy do footy players love him.

On a serious note, if those in charge of our club could go back in time, do you reckon they would've offered BA the top job and cut Toovey loose?

I reckon they would've.

The fact we've lost Watmough and Foran to that club (Gower too, don't really count him though) since Arthur has moved their, plus Sandow and Hopoate are willing to take pay cuts to stay must say something about Arthur.

Everyone has a man crush on him.

He gives good head.

Cannot believe how much Hoppa has fallen since 2011.

He dominated all of his opponents that year, played in one SOO match (and won) where he sneaked an epic try in the corner despite copping a huge push and threw a wonderful flick pass to set-up a vital try in the 2011 grand final. He had one of the most remarkable seasons I've ever seen from an 18/19 year old.
He dominated all his opponents that year, because he was in a dominating side, simple.

Are you serious? I hate everything thats going on at the club at the moment but people are really have a blinkered approach to the situation. I would welcome William back in a tick but I respect his right to stay with the eels if thats what he wants. WE will recover it might take a couple of seasons but will will get there.

No I'm not serious. Sure Kelly needs another slow fullback that was a good winger before leaving 4 years ago to make lots of money from doesnmatta.

Are you serious?

One of the best things of playing Under Arthur, must be that he and the Eels are clearly not results driven

Don't lump Will in with the other members of the family.
Judge him for himself - he's not like the others & should be given some respect for staying away from that crap.

The fact we've lost Watmough and Foran to that club (Gower too, don't really count him though) since Arthur has moved their, plus Sandow and Hopoate are willing to take pay cuts to stay must say something about Arthur.
No, it says something about the giant contracts the Eels offered to Watmough, Foran and Gower, relative to what Manly offered. And if Sandow and Hopoate have now accepted reduced offers it only confirms how inflated their first Eel deals were.

Outside backs should in theory be the easiest to replace so you want more than talent. Needs to have a combo these days of skill/size/speed. The Storm seems to have a factory somewhere that churns them out. Matai and Killer just have skill left :speechless:
Skill can Kill :)

Bahahahahahaha:rofl: Will to take a pay cut hahahahaha, as if. This is the same idot reporter who said Matty is the next out the door at Manly. Will has to play where ever his old man tells him and that will be to the highest bidder. Pay cut hahaha good one

Remember, anything under $800K is a pay cut. I'd still like him back but not for that kind of money. If it's true his manager didn't look at other offers, it's probably because nobody was interested in him at that price point.

At Manly he was a freakish talent with huge potential. Unfortunately for him, he's a shadow of the player he was and unless he improves dramatically this season, may never reach that level again. I know we joke about it, but it still amazes me how good players seem to get worse, once the play for Parramatta.

If anyone went for the coin it was Hoppa. Something smells in the Parra river if we are expected to believe he didn't even want to test his value this time around. Storm players used to say that kind of thing in the late 2000s.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4