Looks like hoppa is extending his stay at the slimes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dad is a ****bag, one is in jail for randomly bashing someone, yes Will is a "good kid" but he also loves $$$. Rather keep our ties to that family to a minimum.
He's taking a pay cut? And hasn't tested himself on the open market? Too many beers last night mate?

He won't be on $800 000 next contract and If he goes into the centres and Norman to fullback, he will be on a lot less
Remember, anything under $800K is a pay cut. I'd still like him back but not for that kind of money. If it's true his manager didn't look at other offers, it's probably because nobody was interested in him at that price point.

At Manly he was a freakish talent with huge potential. Unfortunately for him, he's a shadow of the player he was and unless he improves dramatically this season, may never reach that level again. I know we joke about it, but it still amazes me how good players seem to get worse, once the play for Parramatta.

Its a shame Jamil didn't do the Mormon mission for the two years instead of Will as he might not be where he is now. Will is not the player he was at this stage. He is now married maybe a bit more relaxed, heavily into his Mormon religion, his speed is not there like it was before as well. Talk that Norman could be playing fullback next season and Will into the centres would devalue his contract $$$$ a bit. Don't be surprised If Jamil goes back to Parramatta with his brother, now with a new board and coach another reason for Will staying put

From what I know of the Hopoate boys, Will is a terrific young man who always has his family's best interests at heart. In saying that I'm referring to money. He wanted to stay at Manly back in 2011 but the money the eels offered him, would set his whole family up for years.

Jamil has always been a beast of a footy player but can't control his anger. The hope is, he will eventually grow out of it but time is fast running out. It will take an enormous turn around in personality for any club to sign him in the future.

From what I know of the Hopoate boys, Will is a terrific young man who always has his family's best interests at heart. In saying that I'm referring to money. He wanted to stay at Manly back in 2011 but the money the eels offered him, would set his whole family up for years.

Jamil has always been a beast of a footy player but can't control his anger. The hope is, he will eventually grow out of it but time is fast running out. It will take an enormous turn around in personality for any club to sign him in the future.
Considering the families constant stream of losing legal bills and barrister costs (I would have pursued damages from Jamil too) SOMEONE in that family better earn some ****ing big money because dead**** John sure as hell ain't.

Is one eyed eel down or something? Why do you sad cases keep coming here?
Loobs your a k-noob,
The reason I have a go at you because he use to play for us, there was rumor of him coming back, now his not, you rubbish his whole family and call him money hungry. No need for that, he took a pay cut! Wake upto yourself.

Loobs your a k-noob,
The reason I have a go at you because he use to play for us, there was rumor of him coming back, now his not, you rubbish his whole family and call him money hungry. No need for that, he took a pay cut! Wake upto yourself.
If you believe that he's taking a pay cut and not seeking out other offers you're dumber than the other Parra trolls with two bit Manly user names that have popped up here lately...

If you believe that he's taking a pay cut and not seeking out other offers you're dumber than the other Parra trolls with two bit Manly user names that have popped up here lately...
So anyone who disagrees with your poor choice of words is a troll?
You and me are going get on great mate..

Hoppa didn't look elsewhere because no other team would spend big bucks on him. Can't catch can't tackle and has little play making ability. Two years at the eels set him further back than his moron mission

Pepi is basically right although a bit harsh.

The only 2 clubs that would have the vacancy sign up for a slowish fullback, under 25, would be the Titans or Sharks. And really that's not much to "test the open market" with.

Hoppa may get his speed back in a year or 2, he may even get better at fullback.

But his form years were on the wing, where the pressure isn't on really on defence or organisation. Playing him at centre helps with lack of speed and probably will be his best position going forward.

Eels playing him there is a bit silly, but the Norman fullback, Hoppa centre, Foran 5/8th will play out and be a good option. But 2.4 mil on 3 players is gonna cause problems for them in the future.

Pepi is basically right although a bit harsh.

The only 2 clubs that would have the vacancy sign up for a slowish fullback, under 25, would be the Titans or Sharks. And really that's not much to "test the open market" with.

Hoppa may get his speed back in a year or 2, he may even get better at fullback.

But his form years were on the wing, where the pressure isn't on really on defence or organisation. Playing him at centre helps with lack of speed and probably will be his best position going forward.

Eels playing him there is a bit silly, but the Norman fullback, Hoppa centre, Foran 5/8th will play out and be a good option. But 2.4 mil on 3 players is gonna cause problems for them in the future.
Foran will long for the days where the fullback and centre were Snake and Killer. Norman and Hoppa are a bit of a downgrade.

So anyone who disagrees with your poor choice of words is a troll?
You and me are going get on great mate..

Well when they come out aggro then yeah, it's trolling. State your opinion and leave it at that, which you failed to from the outset.

He might be taking a paycut on paper but is probably getting one of those shiny new Dyldam apartments overlooking Parra river.....ooops sorry not him, his wife I meant.....and she's paying for it of course....happens to right next door to Foran's wife's one. Nice.

Well when they come out aggro then yeah, it's trolling. State your opinion and leave it at that, which you failed to from the outset.
Far from Agro mate but if that's the way you feel i will take extra care when pulling you up on your average comments.

He might be taking a paycut on paper but is probably getting one of those shiny new Dyldam apartments overlooking Parra river.....ooops sorry not him, his wife I meant.....and she's paying for it of course....happens to right next door to Foran's wife's one. Nice.
Half his luck, rather that than a bloody Tata!!

Foran will long for the days where the fullback and centre were Snake and Killer. Norman and Hoppa are a bit of a downgrade.

After those 2 name any combination that wouldn't be a downgrade. But for the record FOZ never played on Lyons side much - he's Shoulders side.

Really? Not too sure they would throw 900K apartments around to average 1st graders.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4