Lottoland cleared - Manly Home final!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
11 am for Ticketmaster booking folks
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just heard that too
Suck on that one Todd
Now we need to pack in the joint come Saturday make it a sea of maroon and white

So we had to go through all the shrill hysterical media beatup over this to get to a decision that could've been made quietly over the weekend. The level this slimebag will go to derail us knows no limits. I wouldn't be surprised if the gimp was at the ground trying to sabotage the lighting and hiring a plane to seed the fuking clouds around Brookvale. Please if there is justice in this world can we please conjure up some miracle victory Sat night to shove it right up this c**t's clacker.

So we had to go through all the shrill hysterical media beatup over this to get to a decision that could've been made quietly over the weekend. The level this slimebag will go to derail us knows no limits. I wouldn't be surprised if the gimp was at the ground trying to sabotage the lighting and hiring a plane to seed the fuking clouds around Brookvale. Please if there is justice in this world can we please conjure up some miracle victory Sat night to shove it right up this c**t's clacker.
If you watched that Nine link I posted it highlights how Greenturd ignored Council advice and was ready to move us to Parra @:mad:

Please if there is justice in this world can we please conjure up some miracle victory Sat night to shove it right up this c**t's clacker.
Our players can demand his apology face-to-face when they line up for their winner medals on GF day. (Yeah OK that is a bit far fetched, still can't believe it actually happened in 2011!!)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10