Lottoland cleared - Manly Home final!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Compare the maximum capacity of Brooky to Bankwest and you’ll find the answer to why they want to move it.

The NRL get all the revenue from ticket sales so it’s all about the $$$$$$.
Plus Bankwest is probably free, whereas the Council charges 60k per game.

It's just so blatant that I'm going full Finch
giphy.gif

Gee, that is certainly a "timely" discovery, eh ?

No way this arrived at NRL on Sunday night. Thy take us as fools. The asbestos would be metres underground. If there was a risk to fans it was in 1960 or whenever they built the hill.

And did anyone at NRL care that at Tigers hill today there were no 6m wide aisles of grass for fan safety? Of course not. Why spoil the Tigers arvo.

Plus never give Manly a home semi in daylight.

Sorry Arko, but Manly should have joined Super League and stayed in control of the game.

Greenturd needs to find a way to improve his sex life. He has way to much time on his hands to do the impossible to screw Manly over. It is sad to see the lengths they go to. It is hard enough for a young team to battle through all the adversity and referees, now the corrupt mafia get involved. It must hurt, that a team that was suppose to get the wooden spoon is playing finals footy (that didn't go to script). I am so sick of the NRL

Last edited:
F**k that.
If the game has to be moved we should be able to choose where. In that case I choose Gosford.
I am still trying to recover from Friday night where some arsehole Parramatta fan decided it would be fun to lurch his car forward at my children as we were walking back to our car.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10