Lottoland cleared - Manly Home final!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So have the nrl gone round and run these checks on every stadium hosting a final - why do I think not. Seriously they are pathetic.

Where exactly would this asbestos come from, there is only grass on the hill, no buildings.

Or where the nrl at the pulled down Allianz before going to Brookie and drag the asbestos in on their boots

The only advantage or chance at all we have to win this match is if it's played at Brookvale. What a coincidence that this happens recently after the stories of 9 wanting a Sydney team axed.
Manly won't have the majority of fans at Bank West. The media will hammer us about a low crowd. Cronulla will have the advantage.
This match needs to be played at Brookie!
I can't stand Greenberg.
A question I have is how on Earth does this information get to Greenberg on the last night of the season?
I'm going outside to tackle a broncos fan.:banghead:

100% will be cleared but not before it is another black mark against brookie for no fkn reason.

sheesh talk about getting kicked while down, this has got to be a new low by the NRL

They threatened to move it for player safety reasons after the Chambers incident.

But guess what... Bankwest Stadium has had 4 pitch invasions this year alone, including twice where they got close to players.

Last edited:
Maybe it is just a valid health and safety concern . It is going through the process and our council should resolve this concern
Should not be made public until it is a public safety risk like fragments of asbestos lying around on the grass that kids can pick up.. if If is part if soil testing no need to raise alarm unless a game is being played while full blown excavation is going on

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10