Lowe got a major sponsor who are you guys going to whinge about now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jonesyv2

Reserve Grader
You all laid the boot into him for not doing it, and he has done it so what now? maybe lay into Egor and cheer leaders for not doing a back flip?

You are joking right? The sponsorship hasn't even been announced, probably just a false rumour. Even if there is a major sponsor, I bet we undersold our product. Plus I bet the company is low profile. Or their logo clashes with our colours. Plenty still to whinge about here  ;D

I am not here to Lowe bash but.....if you think any of this i.e. sponsors, player contracts are not driven by the owners you are dreaming.

A thread whingeing that people aren't whingeing enough about the CEO's ineptitude.  How strange.

I'm waiting till the actual sponsor is announced before passing comment always good to have all the facts on board so as to avoid looking like a fool. Maybe you should've considered doing the same Jonesyv2 ?

PJ link said:
I'm waiting till the actual sponsor is announced before passing comment always good to have all the facts on board so as to avoid looking like a fool. Maybe you should've considered doing the same Jonesyv2 ?
I will be first to pass congrats when all is revealed.

I gave him a slap on the back for the free kids memberships already.

Apart from that I cant think of much he's done that warrants mentioning.

Watch this space.
:)

One thing is clear no matter what someone will be eating their words

but now he wants to move us outta brookie
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/sea-eagles-want-out/

I am assuming Loew has never been to Manly Oval otherwise he wouldnt have made those comments - probably just stirring WSC into action but a strange way to do it.

You would wonder how the uncertainty over home ground would impact upon a major spon

I haven't even read the posts about moving out of Brookie. But will be surprised if half the people on here could have a whinge about it.
I mean how many have actually been to the ground. Seems to be a lot of people who never go to a game. Home or away or on the moon.

Never been to the Moon, but gotta admit it would be fun.

This is a beatup, just Lowe trying to get the Council into some action

lsz link said:
I am not here to Lowe bash but.....if you think any of this i.e. sponsors, player contracts are not driven by the owners you are dreaming.

Yep....been saying the same thing

There'd have to be a game up there mate, Manly V Sharks...Sea of Tranquility....you'd have to love that

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2