Lower Grade results & Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
It's only 7 days before the season starts. The website is a huge connection for fans and sponsors.

Its very Poor and Disappointing, surely the club can afford to get a Better Web Designer. A young school kid could do a better job, this happens nearly every year, as I have said before the club just has to look at the Souths Players Profile Site and others to see how well they are done, surely its not that hard to sort out, when most clubs have done theirs a month ago, it doesn't attract Big Sponsorship to the club as it doesn't look Professional. Wakey Wakey Manly ! Its a wonder some of the oldies like Rex Mossop's picture still isn't up !!!

From memory the website design is controlled by the NRL (not the ability to update but the overall look and feel)

I am pretty sure you can buy this back off the NRL...something souths may have done...

All that said it does not excuse the lack of updating

The framework is owned by the NRL - the content is the responsibility of the CLubs.

From MWSE today'
Our digital media manager at the moment is off work as he has had his appendix removed, but I’m sure when he returns the player profiles will be on his to do list.'

Get well and get on it , Digital Man :angel:

Oh well, if they don't change this does that mean Kitey, George etc are playing for us next weekend as they are still on our player files! lol

Seriously, couldn't this stuff be done over the Christmas break? One week out from starting?

21st January was when Randee Lee appeared at the Team Photo Session.

So plenty of time to inform the world of who the Manly Players are, across the three grades :(

Fabian Goodall killed us in the NYC on Saturday, he is still in Manly colours on the website, but played for Parra - thats when I noticed the time warp on MWSE :dodgy:

Fabian looked to be heading for great things a couple of seasons ago in juniors but never seemed to kick on. Going to Parra is dodgy as well lol

Hey Happily Manly, you watched the 20's game against Parra? You should have had a notepad, pen and camera and as they came off asked them "hey number 2, what's your name?"smile, hey number 3, what's your name, smile, hey number 4, could have solved our problem. :rolleyes::idea::p

Darren said:
Oh well, if they don't change this does that mean Kitey, George etc are playing for us next weekend as they are still on our player files! lol

Seriously, couldn't this stuff be done over the Christmas break? One week out from starting?

Lol, :D

HappilyManly said:
The framework is owned by the NRL - the content is the responsibility of the CLubs.

From MWSE today'
Our digital media manager at the moment is off work as he has had his appendix removed, but I’m sure when he returns the player profiles will be on his to do list.'

Comon, they said the same similar thing last last year as well.... Oh thats right, he hurt his thumb ! there is always a problem and why couldn't it be updated a month ago like the other clubs. I think its time for someone New, probably getting it on the cheap !

Darren said:
Fabian looked to be heading for great things a couple of seasons ago in juniors but never seemed to kick on. Going to Parra is dodgy as well lol

Hey Happily Manly, you watched the 20's game against Parra? You should have had a notepad, pen and camera and as they came off asked them "hey number 2, what's your name?"smile, hey number 3, what's your name, smile, hey number 4, could have solved our problem. :rolleyes::idea::p

Fabian got a better pay packet at Parramatta. Most other clubs do pay better than Manly and one of the reasons why we lose so many of our Juniors.
Guess What the Site has been updated, Slightly ! Lol. Even though in the Holden Cup some players there have moved on

HappilyManly said:

From MWSE today'

Can either you, @Darren or @"Eagle Rock" check to see if they have done something with it today as it looks different to me today and the news has now been split from the video content and has a new URL. I hadn't looked at the player profiles before today but if Tonga was there before today, he isn't there now.

Here is the link to the Player Profiles:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/player-profiles.html

Yes- the awesome Digital Man has added some current Player Profiles :angel: If the morphine is still in your system, would a sort on surname be possible please :idea::)

However, Fabian Goodall is still on there and Parra's NYC as well :huh:

I can only comment on this anomaly, as he was so good last week that I took a note of his name. There could be others like Suni etc, who are in fact no longer Manly Players.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/profiles/fabian-goodall.html
Fabian has grown 4cm in a year !!!
http://www.parraeels.com.au/team/profiles/fabian_goodall.html

The NRL side has all of the Players from last year (Esi Tonga finally gone), but none of the newbies like my favourites - Littlejohn and O'Dare (cast from a 60's WWII movie).

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/cheerleaders.html

I trust that the Cheerleaders statistics are correct - you Boys will need to verify this on March 8th :D

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

From MWSE today'

Can either you, @Darren or @"Eagle Rock" check to see if they have done something with it today as it looks different to me today and the news has now been split from the video content and has a new URL. I hadn't looked at the player profiles before today but if Tonga was there before today, he isn't there now.

Here is the link to the Player Profiles:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/player-profiles.html
Jethro, It has been changed or supposedly updated. But whoever has done this needs to fix it. In the Holden Cup there are 13 players on there who are not with the team and other players who are not on there ! Lol, Too Funny ! The 20s player Parker they have put Hurstville Juniors as his Junior Club, when he is a local lad who played for Beacon Hill. Very limited info. On the players, should have had a better write up (Short and Sweet, have a look at Souths write up with their players ) Very Poor Effort, one player even has a cardboard cut out of him there, when he has been with the team all last season. No wonder Manly are losing their Juniors to other clubs,looks like they don't care and looks Very Unprofessional. Not all of the 1sts are on there either, fans want to see players. Get a New Web Person, making the site a laughing stock !

Surely it's not too difficult to name all contracted players and give a bit of information on each. I'm with Eagle Rock as the website is where people go for information. Very ordinary performance.

Jethro said:
eagles2win said:
Ever notice that they don't write up such and such player had a good game

Yeah, that would be good.

It would also be good if the NSWRL website or even the Sea Eagles website had a full match summary each week too. You don't get much of a feel for how they played by only seeing just the resulting scores.

On a positive note, after having a further Look over the NSWRL website, I did finally find where they had hidden the ladders.

HAROLD MATTHEWS: Click here to view the ladder.

SG BALL: Click here to view the ladder.

Due to the NSWRL website migration today, all previous links that I have given in this thread changed. I have just gone through and updated the links in the round 2 results post that I made and also to the ladder links in the post that I am quoting in this post.

My round 2 results post at:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Lower-Grade-results-Info?pid=551772#pid551772

now also includes post match video highlights if you click on the link:

"Information Source and Post Match Video Highlights: nswrl.com.au"

at the bottom of each grade results.

I want to know more about Cade Cust and Mason Binge. Hope they make 1sts one day because I love their names.

HappilyManly said:
Yes- the awesome Digital Man has added some current Player Profiles :angel: If the morphine is still in your system, would a sort on surname be possible please :idea::)

I can only comment on this anomaly, as he was so good last week that I took a note of his name. There could be others like Suni etc, who are in fact no longer Manly Players.

The NRL side has all of the Players from last year (Esi Tonga finally gone), but none of the newbies like my favourites - Littlejohn and O'Dare (cast from a 60's WWII movie).

I trust that the Cheerleaders statistics are correct - you Boys will need to verify this on March 8th :D

Agree, it would be nice to have the Extended NRL Squad Player Profiles added to the NRL Top 17 Player Profiles. Even if its underneath the Top 17, just so we can at least put a face to a name & get to know more about all our players & future stars! :)

Bird Up said:
HappilyManly said:

Agree, it would be nice to have the Extended NRL Squad Player Profiles added to the NRL Top 17 Player Profiles. Even if its underneath the Top 17, just so we can at least put a face to a name & get to know more about all our players & future stars! :)

I can't believe how much weight Gutherson has suddenly put on 186 kgs it says !!!! Must be all the pies at Brooky after the Parramatta Trial. Lol, This gets funnier all the time. Our Web Master wasn't having a few drinky Poos while putting this together ! Hehehe

Good grief! How fking embarrassing for a professional sports team. I know local outdoor street side restaurants here in HK that are run a more professional online presence. Mind you, each time I go home to Oz for hols and have to tolerate the local internet technology this shouldn't surprise me. Lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6