The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des was hunting him at the dogs... but now we signed Cust I feel des will prob stick with him. We don't have that much to play with I don't think. 2021 half the squad is off contract practically, I think thats when we will see us be active in the market

He can run, these days he can also tackle, but those aren't the main jobs for a halfback. Organising players around him has always been his weakest point unfortunately. He'd probably make a brilliant 14 but no self respecting half wants that role (eg Croker, also Connor Watson springs to mind)

He can run, these days he can also tackle, but those aren't the main jobs for a halfback. Organising players around him has always been his weakest point unfortunately. He'd probably make a brilliant 14 but no self respecting half wants that role (eg Croker, also Connor Watson springs to mind)
Has definitely improved his tackling but if you watch a replay of the Souffs game you will see that he had a reoccurrence of his previous issues... dropped off a couple and probs why he has been dropped...

if he was on big coin no. Value wise cust is probably better... however don't mind the notion of dce to 6 so he can be freed up and brooks an organiser.
Cust to 9?

He is on the bench and will play. Madge is just putting a rocket under him to try and get him to play better.

Brooks can offer a decent running game and a better kicking game than we have had since Foran left....but it won't happen

From Danny Weidler:

Luke who’s in mix​

The Sea Eagles have put a three-year deal in front of Josh Schuster, but they also have an interest in Luke Brooks.

Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold is said to be a fan of Brooks and there is a feeling he would work beautifully with Daly Cherry-Evans. It is unclear if Brooks is seen as a back-up plan should Schuster be lured to Brooks’ current club, Wests Tigers.
With Cherry-Evans such a dominant halfback, Brooks would be able to bounce around as a running player. The option is only in the planning phase at this point.

From Danny Weidler:

Luke who’s in mix​

The Sea Eagles have put a three-year deal in front of Josh Schuster, but they also have an interest in Luke Brooks.

Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold is said to be a fan of Brooks and there is a feeling he would work beautifully with Daly Cherry-Evans. It is unclear if Brooks is seen as a back-up plan should Schuster be lured to Brooks’ current club, Wests Tigers.
With Cherry-Evans such a dominant halfback, Brooks would be able to bounce around as a running player. The option is only in the planning phase at this point.
Do our recruitment team know there are other clubs than the Tigers?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4