The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I call BS… does not make sense unless we are considering him at 9 but he is a bloody expensive “9 who is not a 9”…

Straight swap for Schu? Out of the frying pan and into the fire…

I think we need to go a 3 player raid like we did back in the day.

maybe Brooks, Douehi and Laurie.

Trouble is players wanted to come here in the past now we are a club to avoid.

Gee if this is true which I don’t believe, we have hit rock bottom coaching wise. Brooks let’s in more try’s then he creates

From Danny Weidler:

Luke who’s in mix​

The Sea Eagles have put a three-year deal in front of Josh Schuster, but they also have an interest in Luke Brooks.

Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold is said to be a fan of Brooks and there is a feeling he would work beautifully with Daly Cherry-Evans. It is unclear if Brooks is seen as a back-up plan should Schuster be lured to Brooks’ current club, Wests Tigers.
With Cherry-Evans such a dominant halfback, Brooks would be able to bounce around as a running player. The option is only in the planning phase at this point.
Doesn’t seem to be anything substantial in that story other than a journos opinion.Words like “said to be a fan” or “a feeling he would work…”

Frustrated Head GIF

Please no

Doesn’t seem to be anything substantial in that story other than a journos opinion.Words like “said to be a fan” or “a feeling he would work…”
That sounds like the dribble our coach offers up at press conferences.

Correct me if I’m wrong,but isn’t Luke Brooks in the Isaac Moses stable?Whilst it’s a concern that Moses’ clients are continually linked to Manly,through Seibold’s association,could this be a bit of a power play by Mestrov and co to shake Schuster and his manager up a bit,especially given the Latu situation and Schuster’s current form?The story has no substance or actual quotes in it,so it could be just part of the plan

Does Manly recruitment team realise there are other teams to raid? It just defies belief. If this story is of course?

100% on board perhaps replacing Schuster but there are much better options surely.

Walker and Keary from Roosters
Trindall and Connor Tracey( originally halfback, plays centre) from Sharks.
Or how about our own Juniors??

Correct me if I’m wrong,but isn’t Luke Brooks in the Isaac Moses stable?Whilst it’s a concern that Moses’ clients are continually linked to Manly,through Seibold’s association,could this be a bit of a power play by Mestrov and co to shake Schuster and his manager up a bit,especially given the Latu situation and Schuster’s current form?The story has no substance or actual quotes in it,so it could be just part of the plan
It’s 100 percent this. By creating interest in other players as opposed to going all out on the one and getting in a tug of war it shows the client you have other options and pits the managers against each other as opposed to manager vs club.

Does Manly recruitment team realise there are other teams to raid? It just defies belief. If this story is of course?

100% on board perhaps replacing Schuster but there are much better options surely.

Keary and DCE would be awesome (if Keary could stay on the paddock)

Wtf sign a bloke who,s at the end of his career and is very average and let go young guy with heaps of potential. Put Shuster at lock or 2nd row and use him as a ball playing forward like Glen Stewart and try Artur at 5/8th

Why don't we just merge with the Tigers and just be done with it. Would be three basket case clubs all together. Just need the Dragons as well and no one will beat us for basket case club of the year.

Yeah it's not like Latu Fainu has any potential at all. FMD this cannot be for real.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8