Lussick 200 plus metres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love watching him play, is like a new Martin Lang, only goes straight, gets smashed, but keeps on coming

Always rated him higher than JWH in our 20s side and he is starting to deliver that now

Always expected it of this bloke, he reminds me of Ian Roberts in many ways... minus one, he's been giving away far fewer penalties of late and putting his head down and ripping metres up the middle. Most improved for mine.
If he could develop Ian's amazing offloads, then Darcy would be a real Manly force for many years :nod:

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Not sure if any have seen or if it has been mentioned however he put up a photo on Instagram (the one of the boys surrounding cherry after kicking the field goal) and in his comments saying he loves playing for this club.

I think that above is a huge reason we are seeing these performances from him. Always knew he could and perhaps now he is wearing the jersey that means most he is aiming up

The look on his face in the change rooms before the kick off said it all for me. Lussick is the real deal!

Last few weeks lussick has really lifted. Between jake ferris and lussick we are finally getting some solid go forward.

Darcy.JPG

Love watching him play, is like a new Martin Lang, only goes straight, gets smashed, but keeps on coming

Always rated him higher than JWH in our 20s side and he is starting to deliver that now

Just turned 27 I think the peak age for a front rower!

Why did he ever sign with Parra?

Did they offer him overs like they did with all their other players?

They really have a case to answer as they ripped out team apart by offering money they were not in the position to offer.

Go Manly.

Awesome effort by Darcy. Had some very strong carries tonight. Earlier on in the season when he went off for a breather I did not miss him but tonight I was glad to see him back on the field after his breather continuing to take the ball up as strongly as in his first stint.

Not sure if any have seen or if it has been mentioned however he put up a photo on Instagram (the one of the boys surrounding cherry after kicking the field goal) and in his comments saying he loves playing for this club.

I think that above is a huge reason we are seeing these performances from him. Always knew he could and perhaps now he is wearing the jersey that means most he is aiming up

Spot on, Haz. Even though we keep being fed the line that the NRL is a business, it's at its best when it isn't: players playing their hearts out for a club they love. No surprise that Darcy, the Turbos and Ferris are leading the way.

He hit it up twice in the first set of the game. He just winds up. It's fantastic.

I remember him saying in 2011 that the Battle At Brookvale was the best day of his life. He loved the biff (and who doesn't?).

He's become more mature and seems absolutely focused. Sign him for life!

Or until he plays rubbish, whichever comes first.

I'd actually like to see Lussick given a leadership role next year as a vice-captain, probably alongside Jake. Having that responsibility might be good for his game. Although he is currently going great guns, as we know he is still prone at times to give away silly penalties.

If Darcy is one of the team leaders it might help cut those penalties out of his game.

He could sneak into the kangaroo tour at this rate

You never know. I know Jake should be there and if his ankle wasn't booked in for surgery I reckon Tom would be in the mix as well. It will be interesting to see who Meninga selects.....

Meninga seems very conservative so can't see him selecting either.. Maybe if we make the finals, that is a big maybe though.

Couple of years away for both of them yet i think

200+m in that kind of weather is just incredible. Effort of all efforts!

Gives him epic status!

Was it hecks running the ball up from a kick off on a busted leg when we were down to no men on the bench and in a fight againt the eels? That kind of stuff is Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6