lussick info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People have a go at me for being negative, yet claim:

1. Every non Manly acquisition is crap, as too any non Manly player;

2. Every non Manly coach is crap, and could NEVER amount to anything;

3. Anyone criticizing Manly's last placed position should go support another club.

FMD, it's like herding cats with you people (or some of).

Just never happy. Lussick wpuld come in as maybe our best or second best YOUNG prop. Give him at least a chance FFS.

Ryan, you know I love you and consider you one of my very good friends.

But I have a confession. Every time I see the dog whisperer, I can't help but think Cesar looks like you with a tan

Good points mate. But i also dont think you can blame that last 10-15 minutes on us. That rake out from The Tigers was complete crap...i was at a bar in Katoomba, and raged so hard, i yelled at a bouncer to stop walking in front of the television hahahah.

Also there were a few very dodgy penalties to help get them out of their own end. One i couldn't even see the reason. I was steaming.

I was the most anti social bloke in those last 15. My mate said i looked like a relative had died! Hahahah
Katoomba ****. I went to primary school up there.

Ryan, you know I love you and consider you one of my very good friends.

But I have a confession. Every time I see the dog whisperer, I can't help but think Cesar looks like you with a tan

No idea who that is, but sounds like a very dashing young man to me !

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
No idea who that is, but sounds like a very dashing young man to me !
image.jpg

Ryan...

People have a go at me for being negative, yet claim:

1. Every non Manly acquisition is crap, as too any non Manly player;

2. Every non Manly coach is crap, and could NEVER amount to anything;

3. Anyone criticizing Manly's last placed position should go support another club.

FMD, it's like herding cats with you people (or some of).

Just never happy. Lussick wpuld come in as maybe our best or second best YOUNG prop. Give him at least a chance FFS.

Spot on there Ryan, the other one that also constantly gets a run was "he is so crap they want to get rid of him" etc

If 12 months ago we were rumoured to be chasing Blake Austin, I'd guarantee that all the "he is ****" comments would come out, and look at him now

I always thought in the 20s that Lussick was better than JWH and see no reason why he can't get to his level

Spot on there Ryan, the other one that also constantly gets a run was "he is so crap they want to get rid of him" etc

If 12 months ago we were rumoured to be chasing Blake Austin, I'd guarantee that all the "he is ****" comments would come out, and look at him now

I always thought in the 20s that Lussick was better than JWH and see no reason why he can't get to his level

The club is certainly making change, and that excites me. Ive always loved Lussick as a player, and was gutted he left.

He's a local junior, on the cusp of rep footy wanting to return to the fold when our club is struggling, and people are really harsh on him.

I don't get it tbh mate. Glad we feel the same on this one.

Big, strong, tough, youthful and Manly, so he has a fair bit going for him. Downside is prone to errors and penalties, and leg speed is not outstanding from the bits I've seen this year. Overall an excellent get for our rebuild.

I seem to recal the upset when he left us, while not in the Keiran Forum mould, several pages were dedicated to the "will he won't he" signing saga.
One of our own is coming back and has size and aggression - love it

so these are our forwards for next year:
(asterisk for ones we should keep, in my opinion)
(double asterisk for unsure)
Jake T *
T-Red *
Horo**
Ferris *
Leary *
Mateo*
Mason
Myles *
Brown *
Lussick *
Sao *
Starling
BJ**
Lui*
JSL **
Hass (make captain)
Burgess *

That's probably too many but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
I got pissed on a bottle of cherry brandy with a mate of mine on a school excursion to the Blue Gum Forest. Night fell and when the teachers checked how many kids were in camp two free thinkers were missing.
I wouldn't know what the place is like these days. We moved around 1990 and it's not exactly a place you go to unless you have to. It wasn't that bad a place to be a kid. We'd just take off on our BMX's and ride around the bush all day but I think if primary school aged kids did that today, DOC's would step in and take them off their parents!

so these are our forwards for next year:
(asterisk for ones we should keep, in my opinion)
(double asterisk for unsure)

My take:
Build a team around below these with some juniors.
Probably need one more explosive player to win a comp though but this mob would come close.

Jake T - YES
T-Red - OFF THE BENCH
Horo - YES
Ferris - YES
Leary - YES
Mateo - YES
Myles - YES
Brown - YES
Lussick - YES
Sao - OFF THE BENCH
BJ - YES
Burgess - OFF THE BENCH