lussick info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh Massoud @josh_massoud Breaking news Melbourne set to announce Darcy Lussick on a 3y deal next week. @Fox Sports @7th_Tackle @cmail_sport

Last edited:
OH noes...if you call him out on being a troll....he goes through and gives all your posts a troll rating as well!!!!! How will we go on with life????

A mod needs to wield this...

ban-hammer.jpg

Too obvious at this stage, while still funny he can hang around, when he causes grief then support for GE's proposal will quickly gain traction...

Josh Massoud @josh_massoud Breaking news Melbourne set to announce Darcy Lussick on a 3y deal next week. @Fox Sports @7th_Tackle @cmail_sport

If that is true Manly again shoot themselves in the foot.

Sign Lewis Brown who at best is not as good as Buhrer or Leary and lose signing a big bobba like Lussik

FFS we need some go forward powerful props, not another midget backrower like Brown.

I can feel the traction gaining as I type.

Hey, I only cut and pasted the insert. It's not my fault Massoud deleted it.
Lussick had a handshake deal done with us, but backflipped to join Melbourne, and Manly decided to sign Louis Brown instead.

Lussick will announce he has signed with the Storm in coming weeks.

The doubters will soon learn never to disbelieve the knowlegable Chewy.

Last edited:
It's funny that Darcy hasn't really gone to the next level yet, despite the presence of coaching guru Brad Arthur at Parramatta.

In fact, as befitting a club with such a huge junior nursery, the Eels have a host of promising young players, but aside from Moeroa none of them seem to be coming on strong in their development. And Moeroa is that good he would probably prosper even under Ricky Stuart.

The Eels are a traditional team, if only they could one day become a credible NRL force again then some great old rivalries could be re-ignited. Dreams...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6