Lussick injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ricardo

Bencher
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/05/30/nrl_team_list_round_.af_news.html
IMG_2713.PNG

Eagleheart

Bencher
So after being out injured for weeks he comes back for reserves and gets suspended??

Is there anything to this as in, is he happy at Manly?

Darcy was playing quite well for us last year, a shame he hasn't had much game time this year so far...! Was hoping he would make an impact again for us, maybe he will, years not over yet.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So after being out injured for weeks he comes back for reserves and gets suspended??

Darcy was playing quite well for us last year, a shame he hasn't had much game time this year so far...! Was hoping he would make an impact again for us, maybe he will, years not over yet.

Dunno about all the behind the scenes stuff....but I did a quick check that he's only played in 2 games for us this year!!!

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiersh...ubid/5/playerid/1139/seasonid/45/default.aspx

Rounds 6 and 7 and both for losses.

I'm a fan but I was hoping for more than:
Injury
2 losses
Injury
suspension ..... in 15 rounds of footy.

It doesn't seem like good value!

So I'm looking forward to a fully firing Darcy. It will be good!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

Darcy is very happy at Manly . He just gets a bit excited on the field sometimes feathered friend
lussick-hit_1u0wmti4xc3o01n7y4nu7olhpi.jpg

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I can confirm that the issue between the Lussick clan and Bozo is entirely true. I also know Barrett is frustrated with Lussick's inability to (a) get himself on the park, and (b) do the right thing when he does finally get on the park.

The club understands that injuries happen but the lunacy on the field (i.e. shoulder charge) is indicative of his overall attitude at the moment...or so I have heard.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13