Lussick released!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today granted a release to prop Darcy Lussick to enable the experienced forward to take up an immediate opportunity overseas.

Off contract at the end of this season, Lussick will now be able to play the rest of the year with the Toronto Wolfpack Club. The 28-year-old has also agreed to a three-year deal from next year with Toronto.

“We have decided to release Darcy today so he can accept this great opportunity to further his playing career overseas,’’ said Manly CEO Lyall Gorman.

“This was too good of an opportunity for Darcy to pass up, so he leaves the Sea Eagles with our blessing.

“Darcy has proven to be a fine player and a good ambassador for Manly. We thank him for all of contributions both on and off the field. We wish him well for the future.”

A Manly junior, Lussick played 64 first grade games for the Sea Eagles. He played 117 matches in the NRL including a stint with Parramatta (2013-15) before returning home to Manly.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...lease-lussick/?camefrom=EMCL_2215998_95032427

Well, I wish him all the best with the wolfpack. I dunno how they are getting some of these players as they are pretty good! ($) Remember the wolfpack aren't even in the ESL division yet!

I always hoped Darcy was going to be a long term top line prop for Manly...but things just didn't work out.

All the best Darcy! :)

images

Thanks for the memories Darcy :inlove:

Battle of Brookie will live in Manly folklore :wait:
https://amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...r/news-story/058ec68bc5df84c0b6cd93dbf7dc6287

befaa339a88b4eae2f39f440c98c475b.jpeg

Darcy says Thanks:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhfwScmFdd5/

Last edited:
Finally after asking the club numerous times about his future I get an official answer. If my memory serves me correctly we signed Darcy back from Parra on $300K a year contract. Manly have paid him from Nov 2017 until now which adds to 5 and half months so we are saving around $155K on this years cap on top of our current $450K remaining to be spent. That leaves Manly with just over $600K to go to market and find a replacement.

Finally after asking the club numerous times about his future I get an official answer. If my memory serves me correctly we signed Darcy back from Parra on $300K a year contract. Manly have paid him from Nov 2017 until now which adds to 5 and half months so we are saving around $155K on this years cap on top of our current $450K remaining to be spent. That leaves Manly with just over $600K to go to market and find a replacement.

and we only need to pay for that replacement for half the year so could sign a $1.2M player this year

Farewell Fully. Had flashes of brilliance in 2016 but last years effort was underwhelming. Hopefully he'll enjoy some time seeing the world and catching up with @globaleagle in O Canada

It's a pity they have him wearing a parra jersey in their signing announcement. (boo)

Then again... I didn't even notice as everything seems to be on instagram. #old

400k wasn’t it??

I heard Fulton signed him from parra on $500k

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11