Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hes **** big for nothing i was as optermistic about him as you are before he came to parra waste of money
Why would a Parra fan ever be "optermistic*" with a signing? When was the last time anyone worked out? 35 years ago..?

*the correct spelling is opter-mystic because he will be quite magical back in our fabulous colours...

Why would a Parra fan ever be "optermistic*" with a signing? When was the last time anyone worked out? 35 years ago..?

*the correct spelling is opter-mystic because he will be quite magical back in our fabulous colours...
You say you're not really Scott Penn, yet deliver master strokes such as "opter-mystic"...

Heheh ;)

Too many errors ill discipline you can have him your sqaud looks thin a couple injurries and everything goes south!

The surrounding of better players will bring out a different player in Lussick. Controlled aggression will be the key to his success. Lets see if TB can implement this the right way.

Love your work @Loobs

Too many errors ill discipline you can have him your sqaud looks thin a couple injurries and everything goes south!
Says a guy supporting a team with a 1.4M signing who played busted for us for years. Good luck with that one. You guys also expect Choc to go back his glory days even though he said a year ago he was feeling better than ever and then turned into a half crab/half pumpkin. But you did spend wisely with Beau Scott who played sensationally last (leap) year.

All obviously reasons to be octomistic*...

*thats what a Parra fan is when they think they'll make the 8

In all seriousness when was the last signing that actually went well for Parra. Corey Norman has been reasonable. I can't think of many others

I know I'm posting in wrong thread but since we are posting on "truth about Parra" I thought I would add information I gained on the weekend. I chatted to a guy that works as support staff for NRL teams. Very bright guy but had the misfortune of working at Parra (ok ok maybe not so bright). He was so disappointed at the mismanagement on many levels. Again is this new information ....nope but coming from the inside just validates out view.

We swapped hasson for lussick, I know who came on top in that trade! Parra are going to struggle again!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2