Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In all seriousness when was the last signing that actually went well for Parra. Corey Norman has been reasonable. I can't think of many others
What about tepai moeroa? I think any team would have him in a heartbeat don't you?

he will retire by seasons end if not next season. what him and scott bring to the younger forwards is priceless as we have the best young forwards comming up!
I doubt BoChoc will play for more than half a season next year, which is easily enough to teach your young up and coming forwards how to A) crab sideways and throw a horrible pass to nobody, and B) stand around telling everyone to "be calm, we are only down by 30!"..

Sorry i dont remember him yelling that the 2 games parra played manly in fact i dont remember him yelling out we are down at all

he will retire by seasons end if not next season. what him and scott bring to the younger forwards is priceless as we have the best young forwards comming up!
Just keep dreaming that Foran is Parra's next Peter Sterling.

If parra don't make the final 8 this year King Arthur must be for the high jump Then again parra accept mediocrity and will no doubt sign him up for another 5 years

I doubt BoChoc will play for more than half a season next year, which is easily enough to teach your young up and coming forwards how to A) crab sideways and throw a horrible pass to nobody, and B) stand around telling everyone to "be calm, we are only down by 30!"..
Don't forget option C) knock ons & D) giving way dumb penalties.

Correct me if i am wrong but did we not beat you by 30 last season?
So what,your team is still **** 16 spoons and counting,we had the worst season last year and still finished in front of your pathetic team you scum get off this site you flee,only royalty on this site so do us all a favour and **** off

Comming from someone who's seen him play like your good self, that is certainly optermistic.

Not that I really have much faith in those at RLW.....but Hasson is so good that they haven't even maned him in their expected 17.

But then won't the Dalai improve his game like he will Foran's?

Yeah didn't Choc say something like he couldn't have been ****ed last year or something? Priceless indeed!

Parra's best forward will bolt for Canberra next year and they are also banking on two old forwards somehow being young again, along with a hooker that is coming off a broken neck just being fine and then all the usual stuff that accompanies Parra and their loser qualities. It all sounds like it will end well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2